Hullo.

E

EverUndine

Original poster
Hey there I'm new to this site. I'm a decent role player but a little rusty so I decided to get some more practice. I'm a sucker for any sort of romance and I do strictly adult role plays because of my filthy mouth and my dirty mind. ;)

Well, Welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! I'm sure you'll find yourself quite at home in the Mature section. If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries!

Mmm snack pastries. ;P Any Jammy-dodgers?

Yep.

Here:

Yum! Thanks! So how do I get into the mature forum?

Go to 'Forums', scroll into the 'Roleplay' scroll untim you see 'Mature Roleplays'.

It only has an admin thread, nothing else. Maybe it's my iPad.

Possibly...

Hey, welcome!

I just looked it into for you! Above the admin thread, there's a sub forum, also called Mature! You have click that to see all the roleplays!

Hope you enjoy!

Welcome, EverUndine!

I love your avatar of hipster Pocahontas and Jasmine sharing a hookah. ♥

Hi there! Welcome to iwaku, don't worry about being 'rusty', the learning process never stops with creative writing, and were all here to learn and have fun together! Check out the Content forums (Roleplay Institute, United Guild of Worldbuilding, and Creative Challenges) to hone your skills and try new things!

If you're into mature/ERPGs, Diana has posted a few articles and exercises specifically for that genre; check them out!

Thanks very much, fatalrendezvouz! I thought it was pretty cool.
Thanks for the warm welcome, minibit. I'll have to take a gander :)

Welcome, welcome. I hope you found your first day here warm, and with open minds and arms. :3 I myself joined after a four year hiatus from roleplaying, and am more or less relearning everything I knew then, with a focus on challenging myself to pass by what I was back when I kept my writing appropriate for other sites, and wrote to match my partners, instead of to the best I could with what I got. So rusty isn't an issue, my dear, I've been approached or approached others more than once and gotten wonderful amounts of practice in, and met some great people. That being said, should you want to hit me up with a plot idea or two, or want to run one of mine, inbox me, and we'll see what we can hammer out, ne?

Have a good one. ^^