Hullo. ;w;

R

Reathmuaz

Original poster
Hullo, I caved into finding a roleplay site.
I go by Reathmuaz (Wreath-Mew-OZ), call me Reath, Xhavier, or whatever you can come up with.
I've roleplayed throughout the years, and can't seem to find a roleplay that suits my tastes; so, hopefully, I can find one on here!
~
Hopefully, I can get to talk with some more experienced roleplayers, and learn something new. I'm always open to roleplays, or simple talking. :)
Anyways, hullo!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! If there's anything you need or any questions I can try to help and/or answer :) I'm new myself so I don't know too much, but I'd still love to help(not to mention I have friends who have been on here a while :P )! What kind of roleplays do you like?

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! If there's anything you need or any questions I can try to help and/or answer :) I'm new myself so I don't know too much, but I'd still love to help(not to mention I have friends who have been on here a while :P )! What kind of roleplays do you like?
Hullo, and thank you for the warm welcome. :)
If I ever have question, I'll be glad to ask you, haha.
I'm into a bunch of things, like horror, fantasy, more adventurous roleplays, and romance type roleplays. I'm very flexable. ^^
How about yourself?

Okay! Sounds good to me :)
We have similar tastes! I actually am a fantasy and paranormal man myself! Romance is really fun too, haha. I love developing cute couples!

Okay! Sounds good to me :)
We have similar tastes! I actually am a fantasy and paranormal man myself! Romance is really fun too, haha. I love developing cute couples!
Awesome! ;o
I love the paranormal/supernatural as well! I love making cute couples myself, it's quite fun to see where they end up, y'know? ^^

Exactly!! The development!! I stan *o*
If you're looking for some Rps, you can message me and I can recommend one to ya :)

Welcome to iWaku! :D

I've got a few role-play ideas here, if any of them suit your fancy ^^ If not, no worries. I hope you find a good role-play on this site!

I've got a few role-play ideas here, if any of them suit your fancy ^^ If not, no worries. I hope you find a good role-play on this site!

I'm down. ^^
PM your ideas, and we can go from there?

I'm down. ^^
PM your ideas, and we can go from there?
Will do! ^^

Hello! I hope you find what you are looking for! If anything, I'll be open to discuss Ideas with you!