1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hullo there

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by penguin055, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Hullo! I am penguin055, but you can call me penguin055. I'm pretty much a noob at RPing, but I do have a tiny bit of experience from a RP server in Starbound. I would love to get into or maybe even start a cool scifi RP. I really want to get into something that has realistic amounts of character death, aliens, and all that cool stuff, so I'd love any suggestions that you might have. I also might want to get into medieval fantasy RP, but preferably not magic-centered.
    I guess that's it for my introduction. If you have a RP that you think I would like, please tell me about it here or PM me.

2. Greetingd Penguin! ^o^ If you can write a sentence, you can roleplay! I hope you have fun here!