Hullo There! <3

C

CarpeDiem

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Kxmar, pronounced Kizmar
Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a twenty two year old female.
What's your favorite genres to role-play?
Why, all of them!
What kind of characters do you usually play?
It depends on the role-play I'm in, I make characters especially for each role-play I join.
Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Can't I have them all? n.n
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Hrmm... Sail Away - Enya

Hello there, and welcome to Iwaku~

*floats in and hands you a cookie*

Hope you enjoy your stay here, get stuck in and have fun! <3

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) Nice username by the way. I use to know the rest of the saying in Latin xD Anyways, there are many frlendly folk here who won't have any problem in helping you out. Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions or even just want a pal to make Iwaku less big and scary. Well I do hope yoy enjoy your stay here. I look forward to seeing you around or even be in a roleplay with you.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Hallo and welcome to the scary community of Iwaku! :D Join us in some roleplays and get your spook on. >:D We have a couple horror rps going on for Halloween!

Hehe, it's the full saying as far as I know. Seize The Day. Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I do believe I'll take you up on the friendship offer. One can't have too many friends.

Hello there, Carpediem. Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October Knight, although this month I going by Pumpkin Lord.

Glad you found our roleplay haven in a sea of other sites, I think you will enjoy our awesome topics and community. Head on over to the OOC sign up section and check out some of our awesome roleplays.

Hello there, Carpediem. Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October Knight, although this month I going by Pumpkin Lord.

Glad you found our roleplay haven in a sea of other sites, I think you will enjoy our awesome topics and community. Head on over to the OOC sign up section and check out some of our awesome roleplays.

Thank you, i've already started that. I posted in the invite request thread also.

Hi there, Kxmar~
Welcome to Iwaku; I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
It sounds like you've done quite a lot in the way of signing up for roleplays, but it's always fun to get to know everyone too! Have you seen our General section? It has silly topics to talk about, like what sort of calendar you use!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this a second home like I have. Let me know if you have any questions by pming me.