Hullo people of iwaku!

• Thread starter musicmakesmelove
  • Start date
M

musicmakesmelove

Original poster
Though I'm not new to role playing, I'm very much new to this site and as the layout confuses me I thought I'd go ahead and post this little intro to me ^^
I prefer one on one role plays to group ones, I like to keep it personal that way. So, if you're interested than I'm interested and perhaps we can start something out.
Generally I role play via email and AIM, but I can consider doing things here if I can figure things out :]
Anyway, hello everyone and I hope you're having a fantastic day :D

Greetings, Music! Welcome to Iwaku!

We'd love to have you RPing here with us on the site. ^^
As for OneXOne's, tons of our members are
always looking for partners.

Whelp, I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask me, or another one of our staff. ^^

Hello to you, Music! I'm Hirohashi and currently I'm having a great day! I hope you are, too.

Welcome to Iwaku!

I started roleplaying over AIM as well, with a small handful of friends who got me into it.

Juku has already helped you to find the OnexOne section so if you have any questions, like site navigation or anything else, feel free to ask.

No! Not confusion! D:

Let me help out... >:3

The Academy - Show off your rp badassness by doung exercises! They make me :] face! You can also request for a Mentor and sign up to be a Mentor as well!

Jump Ins - Ready to rp so bad you just cant keep still?! Join one of these! They have no sign up sheet and require no bio, so just jump in any as you see fit!

CBox - Just wanna chat with people and kick out with some members? Stop by the cbox and say hello! But, remember to respect these rules if you do so!

If you need anything else, Iliana would be happy to help you!

Welcome to iwaku Music, I hope you will like it here :D

Welcome To Iwaku, Music.

If there's anything I love more than writing, its music.....now I want to listen to music.

^^ Please enjoy your stay here and have fun. *goes to listen to music*