3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
Genres
supernatural, fantasy ( medieval or urban ), futuristic ( cyberpunk )
hey, i'm nogitsune ( or nogi is fine ). i use he / it pronouns. i'm kind of a crochety old man who, ironically, likes crocheting. i've been roleplaying for quite a while, at least over fifteen years, and i'm a former chronically online kid ( current chronically online adult ). my interests jump all over the board because i struggle to focus on one thing at a time ( bad adhd / tism brain ), so if you see me looking for different things all the time, no you don't. /lh i also use tone tags often, because i find it hard to convey tone through text. i'll be honest, my activity will probably bounce around a lot as i tend to be busy most of the time and sometimes just avoid sites like the plague when i'm not having a good day, so if you see me poppin in and out sometimes, no you absolutely don't.

hi nogi !!!! i'm coyote :3 you sound absolutely lovely and i hope to see you around the site from time to time!

if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to staff members or interns (were shades of green if that helps ;p)
And if you ever need help figuring out how to start up there are plenty of guides to help you and i am more than happy to link them to you if needed!

in other news happy writing, welcome to the site, and i mayhaps be interested in writing with you sometime! ;3

Reactions: nogitsune
hey coyote ! i absolutely love your name ( i'm a huge fan of canids, hahah ). i'll probably be popping in and out from time to time, but i think i'll linger around.

thank you for mentioning that ! i'll keep it in mind and ask if i ever need assistance.

for sure ! i'm always looking for new roleplay partners, so if we ever come across something we have in common, i'd love the opportunity to write with you as well !!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Welcome to our little corner of the internet, nogitsune! We're excited to have you here!

Please read through the lovely Newbie Navigation and hope this will help you get settled in here more quickly.

Good luck to you and happy writing! ✨

• Ah Seen It
Welcome to Iwaku!

• Thank You