Huge craving

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

riddlemethis48

Original poster
Hello! So, I'm going to keep this pretty short. I'm looking for someone who is interested in doing a long-term Breaking Bad roleplay with me. I am over the age of 18, and ask that you be too since I do like more mature themes. I only do OC x canon.

|| I write in third person, paragraph form and as you do do the same. Length wise, I can write anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs, though I don't expect you to do the same. At the very least, I'd like two paragraphs per response.

|| Like I said before, I am looking for OC x Canon. I will be playing an oc, and you play that OCs love interest. I am MORE than willing to double.

|| Romance is a must, but it doesn't have to be all there is.

|| When I say I'm looking for something long-term, I mean it. I do understand that sometimes life gets in the way, and people grow bored of roleplays. If that's the case, just let me know. It's much better than just leaving without a word.

|| I don't have any limits, but if you do let me know. :)

|| I ask that you have a basic grasp of the English language, but everyone makes mistakes.

As for pairings, I am looking for someone to play Jesse for me, and I will gladly play whoever you'd like!

If you are interested, you can PM me here!

Status
Not open for further replies.