Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I...I see." The concept of a talking cat made her nervous. She looked around. She finally came to rest on a chair. She was feeling even more tired by now.

"Would you like a blanket?" He ask watching her. He felt that she was cursed but whatever it was he wasn't sure. Jiji licked at his paw again watching her silently.

"No thank you." she told the cat and wound up asleep in the chair in no time.

Jiji sat and watched her sleep, after a bit and Michio enters the castle with a smile. He pulls off his coat before noticing the redhead in the chair, "Ah, Jiji, she made it here! This is great!" He pets the cat that hisses at him, "Don't treat me like a regular cat!" Michio just shakes his head and heads up stairs to take a bath. "Jiji move the castle."

Kieara didn't hear him walk in. She slept through the night waking the next morning when sunshine hit her eyes. She groaned softly feeling sore and stiff from sleeping in a chair and sat up. Suddenly she remembered where she was. She sat up fearfully and looked around.

Michio was cooking breakfast for them when she awoke. He glanced over at her and smiled, "Good morning, Kieara!" Jiji sat on the side of the hearth looking at them. "Good morning!"

Kieara stared for a minute. "Mystery guy?...." She asked a bit confused and still out of it from her mind being clouded with sleep. She rubbed her eyes softly and tried to wake.

"Mystery guy?" Jiji asks looking in between them. Michio nods smiling at her, "Michio, actually. I hope your hungry, I'm cooking breakfast. Oh and this is Jiji." He points at the cat happily. He puts eggs and bacon on two plate smiling at her.

She looked at him. "Michio, that's a nice....." She stopped as realization hit. "Michio! You're Michio?!" She asked in shock as she looked at him now fully awake.

Michio smiles and moves some papers out of the way on the table so they could eat, "Come have a seat!" He says happily setting her plate down on the table as he takes his own seat. He didn't realize she was under a curse that forced her to do as she's told.

In a mechanical motion not natural to the normal way a person would move, she got up and moved over sitting down. She would have anyway, but the curse made her before she could. She sighed remembering the curse and offered a soft smile to him. "So you're Michio?" She asked again still taking it in.

Michio frowns as he watches her move to the chair, "Yeah, I'm Michio. You're cursed," he says with Jiji jumping up on the table sitting in front of them both, "I sensed it when she entered." Michio takes a bite of the egg, frowning at Jiji.

Kieara tried to speak but her mouth held shut with only a mumble coming from her mouth. She growled. "Damn that witch!" She finally said after a minute. She started to eat.

Michio smiles at her, "Will you tell me what happened at the hotel?" He says softly, in that gentle voice again. He didn't like seeing the girl cry.

She started to talk. "The man...he....raped me and used the curse.." She spoke softly feeling the tears come again.

His eyes narrowed as he was told, "It's okay, you won't be hurt here... Unless you try to give Jiji a bath!" He laughs softly smiling at her.

Kieara frowned and looked down at the table. When she heard that she wouldn't be hurt she looked back up at him. Hearing his joke she smiled a little. "Thanks."

He smiled, "good the tears stopped!" He goes back to eating breakfast.

Jiji watches them frowning, "Michio! You're not going to do anything? She was raped!" He was actually mad that Michio just made a joke and wasn't going to do anything else about it. Michio smiles at the cat, "There is nothing I can do. It's already done, I can just give her a safe haven and somewhere to live that no one will use her cruse against her."

Status
Not open for further replies.