Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Please no I don't want to...." She begge feeling tears prick her eyes. All she could do though was obey. She could beg. But she couldn't run.

He shakes his head smiling, "Come here," he tells her sitting down on the bed. "You are so cute. Let's have fun."

She couldn't help but obey and she came over. She came and sat with him on the bed as salty tears fell down her face.

He pulls her into his lap kissing her softly, "stop crying." He smiles rubbing her leg. He liked the red haired girl with him, she was really cute.

(Were in the one on one section you could skip if you want)

Kieara couldn't help it. She didn't want this at all. She was scared. This man scared her. His actions scared her. She'd never done anything like this before.

(Ah we can!) In the end the guard took advantage of the young red head that couldn't tell him no. He enjoyed every moment of it and it didn't bother him that she might not have. He stretched and smiled at her, "you can leave now. I had fun. Tell your fiancé I say thank you." He rolled over yawning a bit.

By now she was crying even worse. She cried because she hurt. She cried because of what she did. She crie because she had no choice. She dressed and ran out.

The guy didn't pay her any attention. But on her way out she bumped into someone who kindly wrapped their arms around her, "Why are you crying, sweetheart?" Michio asks his voice soft and gentle. It was a surprise that he'd run into the girl again so soon, when he was heading to a little café over here.

She gasped as she ran into someone and was about to jerk away when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up shaking. "I...I just....I ran into a soldier and....he...." She wasn't sure how to say it that the curse would let her.

Michio rubbed her back softly, "If I give you a peice of candy will you stop crying?" He asks taking her hand and pulling her away from the hotel. "What is your name?"

She couldn't help but calm down a little. Knowing he was there she somehow felt safe. She walked with him and spoke. "Kieara. You never told me yours."

Michio shakes his head, "I told you, that you didn't need to know. You'll find out soon. Listen to me carefully, you can't stay here. It's not safe. Go find Michio's castle, he'll take care of you." He tells her but doesn't order her.

She had a sense of magic about her from the curse she looked over at him. Who was he and why wouldn't he tell her what was going on? She looked at him and spoke. "I don't even know where to begin..." What did he mean by take care of her.

"Start in the waste, that was were his castle was last see," he says handing her a piece of candy. "Find him and he will take care of you," he hugs her before letting her go with a bow, "Go home, get some stuff and find him." He leaves her with a stunning smile off to somewhere. He wonder what she would say when she found out it was him.

She looked down at the candy in her hand. She then looked after the man who left her there. Should she go? Michio was feared in these parts. She moved and went home immediately packing her things. She had to know what he meant. She then went to the wastes.

His castle, really just a two story house with legs, was walking about with smoke coming out of its chimney. A porch with the only entrance in the back scraped the rocks on the hill it was walking on. Most would stay away knowing it was Michio's and that he was not a good wizard. Michio was not home, leaving the wondering castle in the care of the demon that stole his heart, Jiji.

Kieara swallowed. She had to know what the mystery man had meant. She ran to catch up to the house and finally managed to make it on the porch. She peeked inside. "Hello?" She asked and stepped inside. She came in suddenly feeling tired.

The inside of the castle was a bit messy but didn't look like a single man lived in the castle, the only thing that was a mess was the table the cat sat on. Jiji sat on the table licking his paw, he glanced up as the young woman entered the house, "Hello, what can I help you with?" He asks setting his paw down. He wasn't a regular cat, that was for sure but this was a magical house after all.

She jumped as she heard it talk and clutched her bag to her. "I....I was told to seek out Michio." She squeaked softly.

He jumped off the table walking over to her, "Master is not here at the moment. He is out," he jumps up on the counter and looks at her. He studied her, she was pretty his Master would like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.