Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara jumped. "Oh....I could've swore I locked that door. We're closed ma'am please see yourself out." She said not wanting to deal with a customer.

She glances around frowning at the store, "what an ugly shop. With all these ugly hats, but by far you must be the ugliest thing in this store." She says in a cold and dangerous voice.

She frowned. She knew she wasn't pretty. She stepped over to the door opening it. "Ma'am I said were closed. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Standing up to the witch of the waste is a mistake child," she says walking over to her while mumbling a curse of obedintness. She waves her hands and powder like sparkles fall over the girl. The witch smiles, "Best part of that curse is that you can't tell anyone." She laughs as she leaves the store.

Kieara began to fear as she realized the woman was a witch. She gasped as the curse fell over her. She didn't know what to do or how to get rid of it. She went to her room to try to rest.

The witch left after that, having no more business with her. Michio went back to his moving castle waited. Sitting on a stack of books and papers was a black cat licking its paw, Michio smiles at the cat, "Jiji, move the castle." He tells the cat walking up the stairs.

Kieara sat still and cried. She had always been obedient. There had been no choice for her. But it didn't make her any less scared that the witch of the waste had showed up and cursed her. The next morning came all too soon and she knew she had to go into town and get supplies for the shop. She sighed and went to do as she needed.

The town was still busy with the party, the guards were still about and all the people were still parting. The witch of the waste still about the crowd enjoying the young fools flirt with here. Michio as well was enjoying the second day of the party.

Kieara didn't enjoy it. They were celebrating mindless war. She was busy and had other matters. She slowly moved through looking at the shops for anything she could use.

((How do you want to do this?))

Michio was flirting with a pretty burnette with hazel eyes in a blue dress. He smiles at her as they talked.

((However you'd like))

She sighed and just couldn't bring herself to be happy and go and get things for the supplies and go back to be stuck back into routine. And she knew that it was permenant now. She just made her way to a bench and sighed as she sat.

((Do you want me to play the person that takes advantage of her?))

The party kept going in the upbeat pace. It was filled with total joy on most peoples behalf.

((Sure if you'd like to.))

Kieara watched the party unfold in front of her. She wondered how everyone could be so merry.

A guard came over and sat next to the red head, "Hello there, cutie." He was muscular and seems a bit tall with black hair and green eyes. He needed to shave and a bit of alcohol lingered on his breath.

She frowned and stood looking around for anyone she knew. She hoped maybe the mans excuse from the day before would help her here. "I was just waiting on my fiancé."

He glanced around and grabbed her wrist, "Let's have some fun little girl. Your fiancé won't mind," he says smiling, happily.

She was going to refuse and try to get away but the curse kicked in. It made her obey the man and walk with him. She obviously didn't look willing though.

The male smiles and wraps his arm around her. He was drunk and wanted to enjoy this girls 'company'. They got to the hotel that most of the guards were staying at. He lead her up to his room smiling.

"Please....don't make me..." She begged him and tried to talk him out of it. She couldn't make her body run though.

"Don't lie. You want this," he tells her smiling as he pulls her into his room. He shuts the door and looks it smiling happily, "you'll enjoy it."

Status
Not open for further replies.