Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Akatala

Original poster
Since I tend to be long-winded and bad at getting side-tracked, I'll just go with that nice little survey.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Akatala or Aka-chan or Red Wolf if you wanna get literal with the name. lol

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl that apparently thinks like a guy according to my sisters. lol

How old are you? 33

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep, new here, but I've been roleplaying for nearly 15 years.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like both. :3

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Can I pick both? lol I love natural settings. Though, I tend to get sentimental around cherry trees. If I won the jackpot lottery, though I would ride a horse through grassy meadows and take a plane trip to Japan to walk under the sakura blossoms at Himeji Castle. o3o

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Whatever song my husband decides to play next when he's in a mood to DJ the itunes. XD

Wait... I'm out of questions to answer. :( Ask me more! :D I'm really a completely open book.

Since they are apparently revamping the resume thingy, I'll just say here that I am most often found in RPs that involve magic and romance. I can handle just about any setting save for cyberpunk and superhero ie DC and Marvel. Except for Loki because he's just too awesome.

I tend to play male roles far better than female roles cause.. i quite simply am clueless on a lot of things that are apparently essential to the female gender. Make-up, girl scouts, popularity contests, beauty pagents.. fashion trends. Totally over my head. lol

I adore playing shifters, fae/elves, and many other supernatural creatures, often with a creative twist cause I hate cookie-cutter characters MOST of the time. (Still guilty of playing them on rare occasions.) Animal people are totally awesome to me.

I will play in conflict situations, and I do tend to play darker characters on occasion, however, I am incapable of playing anything without tossing a comedy bomb or few. I am totally not above smacking Satan himself in the face with a blueberry creme pie. Why? 1)Blueberries are great for staining luxury clothing, 2) badasses have bad days occasionally, and 3) a well-aimed pie to the face at the right moment is just too funny to pass up. XD

That stuff all said, I am returning to RP from a several year hiatus. Life happened, I'm still cleaning up the mess. So I'm pretty much a player in RP rehabilitation right now. I'm hunting for simple open-ended easy to jump in RPs right now til I manage to either find my old muse or hire a replacement. :P

Oh lookie... I went and wrote a book anyway. :P

I will warn folks that ask about my life afk to do so with open minds because I'm most likely one of the oddest people you've ever met behind the mask. lol One example: My dad is making me a requested mini working door in a picture frame in his woodworking shed for me to hang on my wall as my "ghost door". :3 I've made too many jokes and references toward said door not to have one actually hanging on the wall. :P

Okay, so any questions that I've left unanswered? Ask away.

*bows* welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy countless adventures here.

Thanks, Hollow. And omg I love your avatar! It's adorable! :D

..Why thank you, Akatala, ^^ and thank you for the cookie ^^.

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay here..~

Well Hello there, Akatala. >:3 Welcome to the community!

Puppies or Kitties?

Are otters adorable or what?

Do you like to camp "roughing it" or in comfort?

Would you rather be really tall or really short?

Thanks for the warm welcomes, folks. I can already tell I'm gonna like it here.

@PureKor This is not madness. RPGateway is madness. This is awesomeness cause it doesn't take a Ph.D to navigate the site. @_@

@Diana Just by that line about Literacy in your sig, I instantly adore you! I use to play with a site full of people with learning disabilities and thus atrocious spelling and grammar, and yet most of them were totally awesome to RP with. Thus, I want to stone people that use that word too. :P

Oh and whoever drew that owl needs a whole boat load of cookies. O.o Just wow.

@Minibit

Puppies or kitties? Though I like both... I wear the name RedWolf so of course it has to be puppies. XD

Are otters adorable or what? Totally adorable! I so totally rooted for the Otter people in that suspense novel Raven Stole The Moon by Garth Stein. :3

Do you like to camp "roughing it" or in comfort? I adored tent camping as a kid. :D Even when the 10th grade science camp trip got flooded and we all had to sleep in the big Red Cross tent the last night of the trip. XD Buuut that was.. 17ish years ago and my body ain't what it was back then so I doubt I could do that anymore. Which is sad, but oh well. My apt is like living in a tree house over a wooded creek and gully so.... I ain't missing much. Wildlife battles, woodpecker alarm clocks and.. oh, the hawk pair woke me up one morning last week singing like song birds. It was so frikk'n adorable!! XD

Would you rather be really tall or really short? I'm short. I always wanted to grow up to be tall like my mom's mom. But I'm 33 and 2 inches shorter than my 74-yo mother. TT_TT Reaching the top shelf.. that so ain't happening. Though, I was rather amused when this one asshat I once dated got offended when I called myself short because he was only an inch taller than me and took it as me calling him short too. :rotfl:

• Love
Reactions: Minibit

Hey there! BTW, some of yer cute little buddies are hang'n in the attic vent above Mom's car port. They need to buy a septic tank rather than using the driveway as a latrine. XD

(Actually, I need to find someone who can build a fe bat houses for the colony so we can maybe get them to move to a different part of the yard than hanging their fannies over the end of the car port. :P But I couldn't help but crack that joke. ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.