Howdy

C

Cotillion

Original poster
Hey all, new to the site. I used to write short stories and poetry when I was a teen, but between juggling sports, music and university courses I unfortunately stopped writing. I'm here to get the creative juices flowing again, and while I'm somewhat inexperienced with roleplaying, I'm willing to learn.

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
As someone currently attempting to juggle university along with a bunch of mates who's answer to boredom is "LET'S GO DRINK WOOOOO", I know what you mean by uni life being a real dampener on creativity.

We were all new to roleplaying once, so don't worry to much about it; the staffies here have been enslaved by Diana to help you when you need them.

So yeah, welcome to Iwaku. It's mad here; you'll love it.

W

Warmaster Death

Original poster
Well well well, if it isnt the Rope, Patron of assassins.

Welcome to iwaku mate.

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Welcome to the site.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
*Drives up in a Land Raider Achilles and Tosses the new guy a beer* Cheers Mate.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
Welcome to Iwaku Feaster of Muses. XD Perhaps you will find your muse here, or it will be eaten... One of the two!

C

Cotillion

Original poster
Well well well, if it isnt the Rope, Patron of assassins.

Welcome to iwaku mate.
Damn, you're on to me :P I can't wait for book 10 to come out as I've been following the series since Deadhouse Gates.

And thanks everybody!

W

Warmaster Death

Original poster
its a great series! im only up to house of chains, only started reading them earlier this year.

Gotta say though, The Chain of dogs is the best bit i've read so far. fething Pormqual.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
*crawls out from under the land raider*

Sometimes I think he runs me over on purpose....

I'm Vay, muse-eater and moderater. Any questions are welcome, best of luck to you, steer clear of the asylum, its chaos in there and hes hungry.

K

Kitti

Original poster
Well hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, and I look forward to seeing you about.
Please take a look around and hopefully you'll find a roleplay that piques your interest! We're very gentle with our newbies so have no fear.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Welcome to Iwaku~ I'm your friendly Global Mod and Morning Musume guru, ZYPHER~ TA DAAAAAAAAA~ If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM~

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

Original poster
MORE MEAT FOR THE GRINDER

Oh hey there, welcome aboard.