Howdy?

V

Vyosa

Original poster
Im Vyosa! I am a male of the age 18, residing peacfuly on the eastern end of the US. Im newer to the roleplaying community, so excuse me if terminology slips past me. I have a new found passion for writing, and wish to nourish it. Hopefully make some new friends along the way too! Fantasy is my bread and butter, but modern, and slice of life roleplays can be thrilling! Im always up for romance in Rps, so long as its understood that its just a story, and we're playing characters. I also love world building and collaborating, building upon concepts. Ive never participated in a group Rp but am very much interested. I'm excited to be here! Happy rping!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello! Welcome to iwaku! I'm actually on the western end of the US as well! Don't worry if all the terminology goes over your head sometimes, I've been rping years and some still slips past me xD Never be afraid to ask what some terminology means

Thank you so much! I regret to tell you I infact typed that while I was half asleep, and im actually on the east coast. I hope that does not make you think less of me haha.

Welcome to iwaku! I"m sure you'll find a lot of people don't know all the terminology, or have their own that they prefer to use. when in doubt always ask, no one minds explaining what they mean...not usually anyway.

Let us know if you have anything questions, we're always glad to help.