Howdy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FluffyXD

Original poster
Howdy, my name is Fluffy, I'm new here and I like to rp ocs.

Last edited by a moderator:
No beginner to roleplaying I see? Welcome to Iwaku, hope you'll find someone here to roleplay your OCs with!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask either me or another staff member, or read the FAQ at the bottom of the page!

Welcome to Iwaku, Fluffy! It's gret to have you aboard :) Any particular reason why Orcs? :)

No beginner to roleplaying I see? Welcome to Iwaku, hope you'll find someone here to roleplay your OCs with!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask either me or another staff member, or read the FAQ at the bottom of the page!
Thank you :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Fluffy! It's gret to have you aboard :) Any particular reason why Orcs? :)
Thank you ^^, also I like to roleplay original characters(OCs), in general, sorry for the misunderstanding;n;

Hello and welcome! (: What sort of roleplays do you enjoy? Any specific fandoms you like to use OCs for?

Thank you ^^, also I like to roleplay original characters(OCs), in general, sorry for the misunderstanding;n;

HA! That's what I get for reading way too early in the morning *LOL* OCs make more sense than Orcs.

Welcome to the site! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.