5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
My name is Nij, but you can call me Neejeeha if you want. I'm a person from Ohio and I love RPing all sorts of things. I found this randomly through FB and someone suggested that the registration is opened today, so I clicked the link and here I am!

I'm a full time student and full time worker, but I'm always busy lol. I love to roleplay and will always make time for it if we can.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku, Nij!

Don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have any c:

Hiiii Neeeee! ^o^ Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you'll like this site! You're one of our first new people since we reopened registration! Yay! We have a newbie welcome package, if you'd like to check it out!!

Hello Niji! Welcome to Iwaku~ I hope you enjoy your time here, and meet some great people! Don't be afraid to ask questions, and to look at the Newbie Care package!

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, it's a pretty awesome community.

You're gonna love it here. Be sure to post your ideas soon! I look forward to seeing you around Iwaku. c:

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you aboard.

Nij! "i~whack~you!!"

Yes, new bunny, I do. It means welcome in Rabbit. And yes, you are a bunny now too. Go check. Bow your head in *insert appropriate descriptor here* after you gaze upward and to the left. Alllll the way to the top and left. There! See it! Yes, it is the Bunny Logo of Iwaku! Yes! Yes, Nij! The original ancient name has been locked behind the 404 for quite some time, Nij. So then. We shall call it something powerful. Something worthy of Iwaku.

We shall call it: BUNSY.

Yes, new bunny. That is what we will call it. Together. Altogether, Nij. All of us.

Heh. Heh heh heh.

Okay. Right. Sooooo... I see they're giving out free and thoughtful stuffs to new bunnies nowadays, eh? Oooooohhhh fancy~shmancy!! How come Boo didn't get one when she first arrived here?! Why no fancy~shmancy for Boo?!?!? Well, fine. Just fine then.

It's okay, Nij. It's not about me. Go get your ⭐Newbie Care Package⭐ package then. Fiiiiiiiine...

Oh, but before you go it is customary for the Boo Girlie to sprinkle upon all new bunnies--

~~RAINBOWS TO THE FACE!!~~

:3

Welcome to Iwaku, Nij!

Don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have any c:
Oh, I sure won't! I am just getting started!

Nij! "i~whack~you!!"

Yes, new bunny, I do. It means welcome in Rabbit. And yes, you are a bunny now too. Go check. Bow your head in *insert appropriate descriptor here* as you gaze upward and to the left. Alllll the way to the top and left. There! See it! Yes, it is the Bunny Logo of Iwaku! Yes! Yes, Nij! The original ancient name has been locked behind the 404 for quite some time, Nij. So then. We shall call it something powerful. Something worthy of Iwaku.

We shall call it: BUNSY.

Yes, new bunny. That is what we will call it. Together. Altogether, Nij. All of us.

Heh. Heh heh heh.

Okay. Right. Sooooo... I see they're giving out free and thoughtful stuffs to new bunnies nowadays, eh? Oooooohhhh fancy~shmancy!! How come Boo didn't get one when she first arrived here?! Why no fancy~shmancy for Boo?!?!? Well, fine. Just fine then.

It's okay, Nij. It's not about me. Go get your ⭐Newbie Care Package⭐ package then. Fiiiiiiiine...

Oh, but before you go it is customary for the Boo Girlie to sprinkle upon all new bunnies--

~~RAINBOWS TO THE FACE!!~~
lol thank you.

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you aboard.
i just wanted to say that the anime your signature comes from is easily one of the best ones that I have ever seen.

• Love
Reactions: Hana
You're gonna love it here. Be sure to post your ideas soon! I look forward to seeing you around Iwaku. c:
Don't worry, I am terrible......I already did it, lol.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you'll like this site! You're one of our first new people since we reopened registration! Yay! We have a newbie welcome package, if you'd like to check it out!!
THAT JUST MEANS THAT I AM THE BEST. ;OOO

XD *twirls. Perhaps. Perhaps. Oh yes, also, you can quote multiple posts at once, too, if you'd like. Might make it easier than posting responses to each one. :)

XD *twirls. Perhaps. Perhaps. Oh yes, also, you can quote multiple posts at once, too, if you'd like. Might make it easier than posting responses to each one. :)
Is there a button for that?

Is there a button for that?
Yes. So like see the "+ Quote button on bottom right of all the posts? If you click on that button for all the quotes you'd like, it'll copy them all. Then when you click Insert Quotes it allows you to choose which quotes you'd like to use in your post.

Like I hope that makes sense? Boo isn't the best for clear and concise answers :/

Hi Nij!
2cs8jns.png

Thanks for joining our lovely site!
Seeing as you're new to Iwaku, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread - you can get a bunch of free graphics and a guide around Iwaku :)

Also, here are some threads to get you started! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

If you are unwary, you may enjoy your stay here

Welcome to Iwaku land of the insane totally normal people, if you wish to be a productive member of society please check out the Interest Check to find Roleplays or Roleplay Help & Discussion of you want to get or share RP advice.

If you wish to join the ranks of the Glorious delinquent shit posters (like moi) please check out General Chatting to engage in Jolly Co-operation!
I found this randomly through FB and someone suggested that the registration is opened today, so I clicked the link and here I am!
So was it total randomness that brought you here?
Or did something more specific make you choose Iwaku? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.