Howdy y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seat.octopus

Original poster
Hi there!

Not sure what to say, haha. I've been roleplaying on and off for maybe 10 years? I dunno -- somewhere around there. It's a fun hobby, I love writing, and you meet some cool people with characters in crazy situations.

Hope everyone's having a chill day, and that maybe we'll meet up in a roleplay?! (:

Hello and welcome to the site! (: Glad to have you.... Treaaaaaat yo'self.

Reactions: seat.octopus
Welcome aboard, Octopus :) Glad to have ya! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku, Octopus! Can I call you that? o.o and roleplaying is definitely a fun hobby! What genres and character archetypes do you prefer?

Do make sure to check out our Newbie Care Package and our guide to Getting Started if you have any difficulty getting around the site ^.^ happy writing!

Welcome to Iwaku! We are a pretty fun and friendly bunch around here, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding some awesome people to create characters and situations. What genre do you favor?

@Nav
Thanks (: AND YES TREAT YO SELF.
Words to live by, my friend.

@Elle Joyner
Will do! Thanks for the warm welcome!

@Joan
Yes! Octopus works! I haven't decided on a version of my username that I've liked yet, ahaha, so I'll answer to any variation :D I really like trying my hand a multitude of different characters, but I do really like the noble/angsty prince or your monotonous girl or your typical bad boy haha. I try to branch out when I can though, but sometimes you just gravitate to things you love xD In terms of genreeee welllll whatever sounds interesting -- slice of life, romance, fantasy, sci-fi -- gimme gimme greedy greedy :3

Thanks for the tips, my friend! Happy roleplaying to you, too!

@PoetLore
Everyone does seem super friendly! I was honestly very surprised, haha, but in a good way. I'll bounce around in any genre as long as it's interesting; I really just like good stories and fun characters!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.