LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm a full time student (Mon-Fri), and I work part time (Sat-Sun). My online avaliablity isn't consistent.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- I love anything fiction and fantasy (especially urban fantasy)! I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I'd love to roleplay in steampunk. cyberpunk. or a horror genre roleplay.
- Not a huge fan of slice-of-life, historical fiction, and fandom RP based on TV shows or movies. Not quite into OC x Canon characters or Canon x Canon character roleplays.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi, hey, howdy, hello! You can call me Corvus, and he/they/she pronouns are fine by me. I'm mostly just looking for a chance to stretch my writing wings (which are somewhat shriveled and atrophied), broaden my horizons, and build more confidence in my writing. I'm not a very experienced writer, but I try my best. A for effort?

This'll be my first time in years trying to roleplay with people other than my long term rp partner/friend (I'm feeling a bit naked and afraid)! I'm really excited to see what's out there. :]

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Hey there and welcome to the site! No reason to feel naked and afraid here! I've seen loads and loads of different styles of rp and not yet once have I seen anyone bashed for theirs :D
It's a pretty chill place

Reactions: Corvus
Welcome to Iwaku! \o/

Reactions: Corvus
heyo! welcome to the site corvus :3 there are plenty of rpers and people here that would love to write with you, help you advance your writing skills and become more confident in your writing! feel free to hop over to partner connections to start finding those people. in the mean time, here is a newbie nav guide for you to look through if ya need <3

if you need any additional help, head over to the help desk, or find a user with green tag or name (that's site staff!).

hope to see you around!!
5e48c6ed0db25888e85f537b64e86b9c.gif