Howdy Strangers :D

H

HappyJinglez

Original poster
You can call me Happy if you'd like :p I'm somewhat familiar to the roleplay scene, but its been a long time since I've last rped...and I didn't really roleplay much back in the day lol

First off, I'm a Capricorn. I love to sing and act and just be plain silly. I love making new friends and I really love citrus fruits!! My family means a lot to me and Autumn is my most absolute FAVORITE season!!

As far as Roleplay goes, I'm up for anything! I'll try anything at least once and I don't have any specific requirements..except patience(most of my roleplaying will be done from my cellular device)!! I'm looking for a good time and a quality roleplay.

I try and play both genders equally, but I'm far better and females than males, buuuut I still do my best despite. I don't have a favorite genre, but I also haven't experienced much other than your typical fantasy period roleplay.

I hope to rp with you soon!! :p

Welcome, Happy. I like Autumn a lot too, but Summer's where things get really nice, in my opinion. I hope you enjoy Iwaku.

Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku! Can I call you Jinglez? =D

Feel free to send me a pm, if you have any questions!

Also, I am a Taurus. :cow:

Thank you!! I can already tell I'll like it here. The people seem really friendly! Oh! And you can call me whatever you like, as long as it isn't degrading or anything lol

Hey there Happy, we are 'happy' to have you ^_^ ahhh bad joke. I'm a dork sometimes, Its a pleasure to meet you and welcome to Iwaku <333

Not so much a bad joke as it is a corny one!! But I loved it all the same! (I'm one for a great corny joke XD) It's nice to meet you too!!! And thank you for the welcome :D

I'm a virgo and fall/winter are my favorite seasons! 8D Welcome to our community!

Thank you!!! Everyone's been great! I'm really glad I found this site :p