Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Futanari
  7. No Preferences
Howdy hey! Name's Kiya or Mishti (either works). I use any pronouns, and I'm a proud menace to society. I started roleplaying during quarantine and did it for a good 2 years before stopping due to in-group toxicity and real life obligations. I've decided to pick it back up since I'm like, extremely bored. Genre-wise, I'm pretty flexible, though I do love a good genre-mashup or horror roleplay. My style isn't really defined. It depends mostly on the amount of energy I have on any given day. My writing output tends to closely mimic that of my partners- if you give me 2 paragraphs, you're getting 2 paragraphs back. (Though, my starter's are abnormally long.) Outside of RP, I really enjoy writing, reading SFF, history, and making lore for my 70+ projects that I'm never gonna finish. I can't promise to be the most active rp-er since I have school and a job, but I most definitely will try to be! And with that, I'll bid y'all adieu!

Well, hi! Nice to meet you, Kiya!

Roleplaying is always my go-to way to cure boredom, and I know I did a lot of that and writing both during quarantine, too.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, and let me or another staff member know if you need help with anything! :D

Well, hi! Nice to meet you, Kiya!

Roleplaying is always my go-to way to cure boredom, and I know I did a lot of that and writing both during quarantine, too.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, and let me or another staff member know if you need help with anything! :D
Hi! Nice to meet you as well! :>

• Love
Reactions: Floral Frolic
Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find some great partners to help cure your boredom. ^^

Greetings and hello! :D Welcome to the site!

8 days late but hi!