Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I'm new here, and to RP mostly. I used to do it a bit when I was younger, but was curious about getting back into it. Anyone can PM me if you wanna chat or help me along? (haha)

Welcome to Iwaku! We have many helps here, forums dedicated to helping you improve, once to inspire and others to see what others are looking for in partners. have a look around the home page and get settled.

Never hesitate to ask questions, we are here to help. Most of all...HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: Vile
Welcome to Iwaku! We have many helps here, forums dedicated to helping you improve, once to inspire and others to see what others are looking for in partners. have a look around the home page and get settled.

Never hesitate to ask questions, we are here to help. Most of all...HAVE FUN!!

Thanks, I'll look around more for sure. I'll be sure to keep than in mind.

Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome to Iwaku! I'm not sure if I can help you with the site (I would say that you mostly learn how to use it on your own), but I would be more than happy to chat with you or help however I can with Roleplaying! Either way, welcome to the site and I hope that you enjoy the time that you spend on here!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm not sure if I can help you with the site (I would say that you mostly learn how to use it on your own), but I would be more than happy to chat with you or help however I can with Roleplaying! Either way, welcome to the site and I hope that you enjoy the time that you spend on here!
Thanks! I'll send you a pm.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Summer
Welcome aboard, Vile. >:3 I hope you find some fun partners soon!