1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Good horror, Some romance. I love stories people.
There is a lot of information to shift through, and I hope somebody might look to me for one of their RP's. Otherwise I'll try to find someone's thread. Have a great day, and message me if you'd like.

Welcome to Iwaku,

I like to say welcome to Iwaku. I am glad to see you joined we have everything from chat roleplay to thread and pm roleplay what ever you prefer. I am not going to lie to you I am not a admin or staff just a member being helpful. Make sure to read the rules, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you are new to role playing in general, welcome we have many helpful tips, and discussions. We also have many Helpful staff and memebers.

I am Scorpio Queen, I have been on here a year now. Please feel free to pm me at any time, I do have a husband and Job that I only work 5 hours a day, I may not answer right away. I do have a blog that will tell you what is going on my life feel free to look at it and see where I am. I do love this site. Their is something for everyone, here on this website is literally a place to call home away from home. Need an outlet we have Blogs and a counseling section. If it is a major problem with a member inform the staff immediately. If it is a problem with the site their is a bug report in help desk. Normally happens with updates.

The people you will meet on here are just as nice and I am proud to say some are good friends, and some are like family and I really do love all them. Now I have put some helpful links in here for you. Now go and explore our wonderful home and welcome to the family.

Most important rule, respect the staff and here it is most important rule Have fun.

Your friendly Neighborhood,
Scorpio Queen

• Thank You
Reactions: slayerbat
You Mrs. are quick, I didn't expect a reply so soon, and I welcome it. I was just reviewing some of the rules. I'm unsure if my avatar picture is too big. How would i be sure it is the right size?

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
You Mrs. are quick, I didn't expect a reply so soon, and I welcome it. I was just reviewing some of the rules. I'm unsure if my avatar picture is too big. How would i be sure it is the right size?
if it fits when you upload it you are fine. It won't upload it if it is to big

• Thank You
Super neat, I am impressed as to how you are responding to all the new people, and have been viewing some of the other threads. I do wish you and your other the best of luck in your endeavors. I would also like to thank you for all the help you've been giving. I spy a super awesome person. ^.^

Super neat, I am impressed as to how you are responding to all the new people, and have been viewing some of the other threads. I do wish you and your other the best of luck in your endeavors. I would also like to thank you for all the help you've been giving. I spy a super awesome person. ^.^
well thank you I am on 24/7 just got my Internet back and yeah I wrote all that myself. I figured it be more of a helpful welcome then just welcome.

It is very helpful, and I am already enjoying my time here. I am not exactly sure how to join a RP however. I do see the threads, but am uncertain as to where to begin. Would the best course of action be to post a thread in the group invites/advertising, or the one on one partners? This is of course to test the waters. I enjoy all kinds of RP, and want to be familiar with some of the community before running my own. Also is there any particular members I should keep an eye open for? The one's that would be willing to teach a new guy the ropes? Besides yourself of course. I certainly wouldn't mind a quick RP for this purpose with you. ^.^

It is very helpful, and I am already enjoying my time here. I am not exactly sure how to join a RP however. I do see the threads, but am uncertain as to where to begin. Would the best course of action be to post a thread in the group invites/advertising, or the one on one partners? This is of course to test the waters. I enjoy all kinds of RP, and want to be familiar with some of the community before running my own. Also is there any particular members I should keep an eye open for? The one's that would be willing to teach a new guy the ropes? Besides yourself of course. I certainly wouldn't mind a quick RP for this purpose with you. ^.^
I can help you with any rp

now I would not post anything in advertising till you get an interest check up and ooc for it. that is mostly if you need more players. Definitely look through the group interest check.

you can definitely make your own request in 1x1 can look to mine for help just if you copy and paste it please give me credit

but pm me definitely

• Thank You
I have quite a bit of my own characters with their descriptions. I'm just new to this whole forum type post setting. I will gladly pm you, so I may learn as much as you are willing to give. ^.^

I have quite a bit of my own characters with their descriptions. I'm just new to this whole forum type post setting. I will gladly pm you, so I may learn as much as you are willing to give. ^.^
definitely their is a place to put all your character's and make your own albums

• Thank You
I'll put them in there as they are revealed, since a few of them are going to be used in RP's I do have plans for. As such it'd be amazing for them to be new to the people that will join the RP and read it.

• Love
The conversation went to PM, and with the consent of Scorpio Queen. I shall post the conversation. Be sure to thank her kindly if you find this thread helpful. ^.^Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (13).png Screenshot (14).png

IT'S 2016 AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT!?!??!

Jokes aside welcome to the forum! I want to say that you've actually made really good progress just by filling out your resume already, haha. A lot of players will be checking it out to get an idea of how to accommodate you in their RPs, and in the end it just saves a lot of time. And on the topic of searching for roleplays, you can definitely make your own thread in some section of the forums, or if you're looking to join someone else's RP, you should check to see if it's open for signups. If you need any more help please don't be afraid to message me. I don't know everything about the forums but I think I can at least help you with a couple of things, lol.

Your picture is pretty cool by the way! Is that figure in the middle holding a planet? If it is, that's terrifying. xD

As for the screenshot it never came up before. :P

I do appreciate your offer for help, and will be sure to ask should I have more questions. I look forward to seeing you around.

Pretty sure it is a planet being held in those claws.

welcome ^_^

• Thank You
Thank you very much. ^.^

Welcome, slayerbat! Glad to see you're getting your feet wet and already finding your way around, but let me go ahead and throw my pennies at you too, since... Well, since! >:|

Glad you found your way here! I'm Seiji, resident Newbie Help CV, so let me start with a few things before I head elsewhere. Make sure you take a gander at the Terms and Rules, and mind your P's and Q's! If you need help with anything, check out the FAQ. From there, hit me or any of the other Staff or CV up with any questions you may have!

Really, welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's lots of fun goodies to be found all over, and I hope you're able to find a niche and really have fun. If you have any questions or just want to hang out, hit me up on my Profile wall or send me a PM (Conversation, in Iwaku parlance).

Again: Welcome to Iwaku!

P.S. Hi. :D

Super neat, and I may take you up on your offer good sir. I'm not sure I under stand what minding my P's and Q's is supposed to mean, I may just be unfamiliar with the idiom or metaphor you presented. Would someone please explain this to me? ^.^'

Super neat, and I may take you up on your offer good sir. I'm not sure I under stand what minding my P's and Q's is supposed to mean, I may just be unfamiliar with the idiom or metaphor you presented. Would someone please explain this to me? ^.^'
just mind what you say

• Love
Ah fair enough. Thank you for the explanation.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.