howdy howdy, i'm a xanje immigrant

S

solstice

Original poster
yep. hi, i'm sol. which is the same name as my xanje and bearbonesrp name bc i don't have the braincells to think of something cool and unique.
i came here bc now that the pg-13 rule is in effect the whole rp community is dead and dying. a few frequent fellow semi-advanced and advanced rpers moved here there and everywhere. it's exhausting.
anyways main fact about me is i'm trash for the marvel cinematic universe, i was a bomb template coder on xanje (and idk if i'll bring my fancyposts from over there, who knows), i like stuff, and i'm always tired.
hi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sol. 8D I too am always tired. Luckily here on Iwaku the freedom to write any kinda content is important, so I think you should be able to play without fear for a long long time.

(Also, the dice are for peeps who like to do DnD or dice based roleplay systems!)

Welcome to Iwaku, Sol! I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your original communities, but I hope that you're able to find some refuge here.

Welcome to Iwaku Sol! I"m sure you'll find a lot of Marvel Universe fans here to join your 'trash' to in a creative manner. *grins* I wish I knew how to make things look pretty. I just type and let the words fly. I love to look at other people's pretty posts though, so hopefully I'll see one of yours around soon.

Let us know if you have any questions!! mostly...HAVE FUN!

DAMN BRO SHAME YOU'RE NOT PLAYING SHADOWRUN OR SOMETHING, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SOLID AS FUCK DICE ROLL.

Hey Sol! I'm also from Xanje as well. And I figure this would happen. Welcome to Iwaku! It's pretty amazing in here. It takes a little time to get use to but it's nice none the less. Also I thought that damn rule wasn't going into affect until May?

heyo sol! nice to see you again and welcome to iwaku haha.

you should definitely bring your templates over!
but fancies are now divvies and tables are hard...
(or maybe i just suck at coding and i'm used to xanje)

anyway you can have active semi/adv roleplays again congrats!

• Thank You
Reactions: solstice
omg thanks to u all <3
i'm hoping i can bring my fancies over, this coding is like bb's but still hard

hi sol, good to see you here!
coding is kinda a pain but it's relatively simple for most things
i might've stalked your coding page real quick and dear god how did you get the hidden scrolling to work

Ayee I'm also from xanje! I feel like i've seen your name floating around on that site but i'm honestly not sure either way glad to see ya here!

more xanje people! that is awesome ^^ i am still trying to get use to the layout and rp set up here but its nice!

Hey sol, its Lycan/Aphro/Erin from ARPS. Glad to see you've made it over to this site also!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: solstice
IKR?! im goodie!!! HRU???