Howdy, hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster
Hiya! New to the site, but not new to roleplay, I'm usually a multi-para/novella rolepalyer depending on my muse for the topic and what my partner gives me. Currently though I'm musing over an 'experiment' roleplay. On the topic of that, the types of roleplay are usually Horror and psychological, and anything in between! Romance/Fluff/Smut, stuff like that is something I've literally never stepped foot in, although I eventually'll have to change that.

I'm always up to discuss a roleplay, so don't hesitate to PM me. I don't bite hard.

Ah, hello! I am new as well. How are you enjoying the site so far?

Ah, hello! I am new as well. How are you enjoying the site so far?
So far, I like the site, the formatting of everything is convenient, and beats Facebook since the only way to get my account axed is to make more than two. What about you? o:

I'm enjoying it as well! It's a lot better than my other sites.. the one I can't even get into the PMs because it disconnects after ten seconds..

Know when you pad someone on the shoulder only for them to turn round and end up not being the person you thought they were?

Someone I know uses that same avatar, so I jumped in to say hello.

Woops.

You're not her, but I wish you welcome all the same :bsmile:!

Know when you pad someone on the shoulder only for them to turn round and end up not being the person you thought they were?

Someone I know uses that same avatar, so I jumped in to say hello.

Woops.

You're not her, but I wish you welcome all the same :bsmile:!
Who ever it is you know obviously has good taste. :^) And thank you for the welcome! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! If you ever want to role-play or just talk, my inbox is always open!

Status
Not open for further replies.