2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
when i joined iwaku i hadn't expected to end up going on such a ridiculously long hiatus.
life got crazy and my college classes were completely annihilating me, so ultimately i went radio silent for several months because of it.

however, recently i have found myself with more time on my hands then i know what to do with and honestly? i really just missed this lovely community.
i would like to start again, make some new friends as well as rekindle the friendships i have already made.

i'm not sure if i should be giving a little blurb about myself or not, but here it is anyway :')

hello friends! i'm angel doe~
i would love to meet and hopefully get to know some more of the people here now that i'm no longer lost in the void.
i love stupid memes and dark humour is my jam i really cannot believe i just said that
i like to think i'm a pretty easy person to talk to?? so if you are interested in starting a conversation or potentially becoming friends, don't hesitate to shoot me a message c:

this is starting to sound like i'm writing a profile for a dating site lmAO whoops

i'm also really bad at holding conversations but will send lame jokes or stupid memes in an attempt to hopefully start another conversation
so uhhh
this big idiot [me, i'm the big idiot i say that in the kindest way possible @ myself] is back in town
yeehaw !!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marcy
Hi gamer! [:

I'm trying to run a RP if you're interested. I'm also liking the things you are saying and like memes and things, too. Don't beat yourself up about taking a break now and then, what's most important is your well being!

I do find the role-playing community to be very friendly and welcoming as well! That's what's so appealing about it I feel. Don't feel ignored if people don't reach out, everyone is probably grouped together on a discord server somewhere or focused on their roleplays.

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: angel doe
howdy !

i'd love to hear about the RP you're trying to run~ c:
you're right about that, though, i guess i just feel more guilty about the fact that i neglected to tell the few people i did have RPs with about my sudden hiatus. nothing that can really be done about that now except to apologize and move forward ^^

and thank you for the welcome back <3 i'm very happy to be back~

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: marcy
Everything you need to know is here.

It is a kick in the gut, I'd imagine. I've never been on the receiving end of a missing partner, hopefully won't ever be. But yeah, just gotta put in that extra effort to keep something going on.

No problem, good luck on your rp endeavors n_n

• Thank You
Reactions: angel doe