Howdy everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sensicalParanoia

Original poster
Hey! My name's Austin and I'm new to the site! I've roleplayed quite a bit on Fanfiction.Net but sadly hardly any forums are up and running there. So here I am!~ I hope to get to know some of you :3

Austtiiinnn. I dig your name. It's pretty bomb. You'll definitely get to know some of us ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku

Austtiiinnn. I dig your name. It's pretty bomb. You'll definitely get to know some of us ^.^

Welcome to Iwaku

Hey Celestialis! Thanks for the welcome and the compliment! x3 Pleasure to meet ya

Pardon my awkwardness. I am super shy

Reactions: Celest
ALSO: To anyone who messages me, I dunno how to view the message. I see the conversation bar thing but I don't know if the messages Alway go to that or not

ALSO: To anyone who messages me, I dunno how to view the message. I see the conversation bar thing but I don't know if the messages Alway go to that or not
Hey, first of all, welcome to Iwaku! I'm going to try and explain the messages thing to ya since I get the site can be a bit overwhelming, especially if you haven't used a forum before. At the top bar of the website you have a flag (your notifications) and a letter (your messages), to view your messages just click the envelope and then the name that pops up. From there you can reply, the same goes for notifications, but since you were able to reply to this thread I assume you already know how to do that. :> Once again, welcome to Iwaku!

Hey there Sensical (or should I say Grump...because of your avatar... it's gamegrumps.... *ahem!*) welcome to Iwaku! I'm Tone and if have any questions please let me know, you'll fit in great here!

zdsmWN.gif

Oh and here are some helpful links to look at to get a better feel for the site.

Need to report a technical problem, or bug? Post it right here!
HELP DESK

Got a question? Check here to see if it has been answered.
Frequently Asked Questions | IwakuRoleplay.com

FanFiction was interestingly also my first roleplaying medium, happy to see another one who wandered into here from there~ Welcome to Iwaku, Austin! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and come visit the GENERAL CHATTING area to talk with the community if you'd like. ^^ See you around~

Status
Not open for further replies.