Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
/endNedFlanders

It's nice to meet you all and I'm sure even nicer for you all to meet me(I jest). The username is Retribution, but you can call me anything, really.

Well, what can I say? I like short walks on the beach, red velvet cupcakes, and I'm a world-wide champion of sleeping with about twenty years of experience in that field. I'm kind of an expert in it.

I've been roleplaying from an early age with a rough estimate of about 8 years, on and off. I'm just in search of a new home is all, maybe this'll be the one, eh? I'm sure the site and I will date for a while, spend plenty of nights together, maybe watch some Netflix and it'll either end great, we get married and have several children while living on a house overlooking the water. Or, I'll file for divorce, the site refuses to sign the papers, we end up hating each other, and I run it over with my truck and ultimately end up on an episode of Cops.

Did I miss anything?

Oh, right. Hi.

Reactions: HibikiKuraii
Welcome to Iwaku, new blood! Your soul shall be delivered to us shortly. >:D

Good luck to your billing department. I've been trying to find that damn thing for years. If you find it, let me know, it owes me money.

Reactions: Akibahara
Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Retribution! Also very interesting take on your introduction ^ ^

Thank you very much! So far, it's much more advanced and interactive than the other forums I've been apart of. I appreciate the welcome. (:

I don't want to be ran over by a truck. O__O But welcome to the community!

Don't worry. I'll be gentle. Although it's disheartening to learn that you automatically think our relationship will turn out bad. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.

Also, thanks! (: