Howdi!

M

mezz09

Original poster
Hi there. erm... I'm new, invited by a friend from an old RP site. I'm an experienced role player from numerous other sites. I can be wordy sometimes, but I'm a friendly fella and can't wait to get stuck into a REAL role play for the first time in over a year. So call me mez and let me know what to call you ^_^

Reading that back, it sounds alot more like a dating site profile than intended.

Call me Sir.

Just found this, so I'll add it on at the bottom

What nicknames do you like to be called?

Erm... mezz, mezza, mezzerik tentacles, merk, the mighty merkinator and percival perrywinkle. ok, so I made the last one up.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

No and 18.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Anything fantasy and magical, anything comedy or anything romance. just preferably NOTHING with schools or camps involved. unless mad's there, but I don't think she's joined here yet.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I have a set of premade characters which I adapt to the situation, ranging from shy and religious, to angry drunkard, through the dimwitted hero and occasionally the odd demon hunter.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?

Zombie fox plushies. they'd go well with my army of zunnies (zombie bunnes)

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Wurzles, combine harvester.

Ooooooooooh, I gotta bran' noo combine 'arvester an' I'll give yoo tha key!
Come on lets get together in prefect 'armony!
Cus I got twen'y acres, an you got for'y three,
but I got a bran' noo combine 'arvester an' I'll give yoo tha key!

Confirm thy email. It's not fair if you get a pink name and I, the wondermous Fel do not. T_____________________________T

Its a gaian....

*locks torsty and darkness in the closet*

I'm Vay, kroot, global mod and former Gaian.

If you have questions or other things you need to talk about you know where to go.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks mighty fel, love you already.

Vay, former gaian myself, but I've used the Tektek avatar designer to make my characters since before I knew about Gaia XD.

Everyone else, thanks for te warm welcome. think I'm gonna like it here.

Oh hai.
I'm Basil. I play fantasy games with stupid characters.
I'm pretty lame.

Awesome. I do the same. but my characters are better. usually a little overpowered though.

Oh, and btw, the gaian is meant to look like me.

I once trolled Gaia as a SM, was good tiemz.

Welcome to the Iwaku! ^.^
Call me Loveless or whatever else these people call me.
I'm not picky about names.
Anyway, hope to see you around the forums and the like.

And I am also a former Gaian. >.>

*looks at Basil* I say Vay is telling the truth there.

I once found several RPs on Gaia by the same standard of what is the norm here.

So eh, welcome to Iwaku!

EDIT:
I'm sorry for opening my mind and becoming less and less of a troll.

Basil, I like you. so yeah, you MUST be pretty lame.

Loveless, I know you're a former gaian, we've met before on rpgchat, you're friends(ish) with sis-jan (harmangel)

torsty, Really? cus every RP I found there was pretty poorly written and unthought out. this seems like a more relaxed RPGC (whom banned me for no f***ing reason.

Oh, anyone know the swearing protocol here? can I curse or do I have to ** it out?

You can swear as you wish.

Unless you swear so much it pisses off the "right" people, you might get banned here too!

not what I got banned for there. I noticed everyone inviting people to sites, so I invited a few mates to one of mine on there and got banned for "spamming" ¬_¬ permanently.

Hmn? I do know you? o.O What is your username on RPGc? >.>