Howard J. Blunten Home for the Criminally Insane

Mary looked a Gunter with her big blue eyes imploring him not to ask, but it was to late and she knew it. With that Mary put her head in her hands as she knew what was coming and could do nothing to stop it.
*well well well looks like we have a new friend i think it's my turn to have some fun*.Jessica purred.
With her head in her hand's she said with a much strong voice * I killed my family* lifting her head to see the reaction she got from this man.With her eye's now a storm grey.*I loved every split second of it and bathing in the blood after was just the right way to end my fun on that day. Until the police came to take me away and little old simpering Mary came back* *I can see into your soul and i know you like the same Murdering and slaughtering is your favorite game.*
With that said Mary began to cry.
Laughing out loud Jessica said * Hush now Mary the fun is just starting*

Gunter's eyes sparkled at those words. A child having murdered its family was all too painful, too traumatic, too perfect. He couldn't hold back his joy and burst out into laughter, so hard it began to hurt and breathing became harder. Eventually it died down again and he began to speak. "Oh, dear spirit, please tell me your name. I know you and her aren't the same. I've got two eyes, made from magic. I can see what you are, no matter how tragic. Some creatures hide and deny their true being. But they can't hide from me, for I am all-seeing. Mere humans cannot see us, which leads me to wonder. How did they manage to find us and break us asunder? There is but one human I see. But I know he's just hiding his true face from me." He spoke and stared at the doctor's quarters to which he retired.

Gunter's laughter is catching and as Jessica remembers the night she cant help but join, "Oh dear man as you already know my shell i call home, it would be rude of you not to know my name I am Jessica,it's nice to meet you" she says with an evil grin.
"As you can see i am allowed to be free for not very long. May i ask how long you have been in?.In the 2 years i have been here this is only the third time i have been allowed to play the doctor likes to keep me within with pills and injections,But one day he will know the real me."
"I saw the man jump this morning and it made my heart sing i just wish i could of been at the bottom to see his body torn up by the rocks and the sea."
*With that Mary starts to scream "I DON'T LIKE IT NOT AT ALL STOP STOP S...T...O...P stop now please*

"I'm sorry to hear things don't go so well. Me, myself, only spent a few months in this cell. Though my golem friend doesn't like me. I'm not doing anything wrong, you see. There's nothing wrong with me, except for my rhymes. But they still remember my past crimes." A smile formed on his face and he gently stroked Mary's cheek. "Your shell is resisting, dear Jess. Give her a rest, now, would you care for some chess?

Jessica looks up at the man standing in front of her "But i like your rhymes, and there is nothing wrong with me its the world were in people just don't see,"
She cant help but relax in to this man's touch as he strokes her check." Chess you say well i am sure i can do that not something i have done but i know she needs to rest so i will allow it this time."
Mary's eye's resumed there blue as she looked up at Gunter and said " I'am sorry if she hurt you, i have no control....... but she is all i have left."

"Oh, quite the contrary, dear Mary. She made me feel quite merry. Come and join me in a game of chess. We'll have some fun and release some stress." He said, then approached the warden. "Dear golem, they said it's time to play. So please, won't you show me the way? I'd like to play chess with dear Mary right now. That is, of course, only if you allow."

Mary stand's next to Gunter still shaking from the whole show with Jessica.Thinking to herself how can anyone find her merry she's always so mean and deadly *Oh really little girl is that what you think don't forget i am always here always with you unlike anyone else good old Jessica always by your side.*
Mary stop's thinking straight away as much as she knows Jessica wouldn't never do to much damage to her she can still hurt her in other ways.
She looks up at this man again she doesn't know who to be more scared of Jessica or Gunter.

((Hey, other people in the institute, feel free to jump in any time!))

Krom looked up as Gunter approached him asking for chess. "Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. Santiago! Show the poet and the schitzo to the game room, will ya?" He pulled his Warden's cap over his eyes and leaned back as a skinny Puerto Rican man in the guards' uniform approached them. "If you'll follow me, please?" he said gesturing towards a door.

"Shhh, I know they are coming. Oh, its okay, everything will be okay. Little spiders, why do you crawl on me? Please get off...get off, get off, getoffgetoffgetoff!" The voice went from a golum type snarl to a scream, and the young male began scratching at his skin, but the blunted nails, filed for his safety, did not rip open the old wounds that usually accompanied his hallucinations. Jeremy pulled at the white t*shirt and the loose sweatpants, dancing around as he tried to get the "spiders" off of him before suddenly sitting down and relaxing in the hall way.

The nineteen year old had been here for two years and was constantly growing a tolerance to the anti-psycjotic drugs he was put on. He would be fine for a while...then the voices would start, followed by the hallucinations...then the paranoia and the physical assaults against the guards, or fellow prisoners. Usually he would be heavily sedated, meds raised and the cycle would start over.

Jeremy would be handsome, he had blond hair and dark eyes, stood at just under six foot and was in decent shape. The scars and scratches all over his body ruined the look though. He would attack himself, trying to get rid of the "animals" or "dirt" on himself, sharp nails slicing open skin, or knives, or whatever he could get his hands on.

Jeremy, Jay for short, stood, slowly wiping off his arms as he approached the warden. "You know...she is still alive. You think she isn't. Alive, alive. What are you doing standing there? I'm talking...." he was gazing slightly behind the male, talking to the air.

Krom peeked out from under his hat and sighed in frustration as Jay walked up. "No, she's not, Jay. They found her body half decomposed in a ditch in a park. They did an autopsy and everything. Now shut the fuck up." He dropped the cap back down and began to snore.

Jay frowned and turned back to Krom, shaking his head, and hitting the cap off the snoring male's head. "Not her... the bugs...fuck these bugs...." he said, slapping at himself and shaking his head. "She us alive....just...a little worse for where. Hello she says. She misses you..doesn't like where she is...limbo, limbo, stuck in the middle." He sang in rhythm of the slaps, pointing at nothing. "There she is...no legs...she moved the bugs out of the way...but they are crawling on me now....fuck these bugs."

Mary really didn't like being out side of her cell, and she really didn't like Krom he worried her. "but he make's me giggle"Jessica said with a grin.
Mary looked up to see If Gunter would indeed follow the other guard. she really didn't want to be standing here where everyone could see her, " Stop fidgeting you will be fine Mary have no fear, I 'am still with you. It wont take me long to come back if i have too."

Lauren Turnfire, another patient of the infamous Blunten institute, peered into the recreation room.
Hmm. Not a place for a wild thing like me.
These walls are stone. Wild things and containment should not mix.
Lauren walked into the rec-room with a twinge of anxiety, and with that anxiety growing stronger, she plopped down onto a couch.

Gunter followed behind Santiago, not saying a word, but gave the Puerto Rican man a menacing glare. For some reason he really didn't like this man, maybe he was just a plain ol' racist. But with his vision, who knows what he'd see in this particular man.

Mary followed after while Jessica just sat back singing to her to try and calm her nervous. Not that the song was a pleasant one it was all about blood and guts, But Mary found her voice soothing.

After an hour or so, Dr. Blunten came back down from his tower. He walked into the rec room to check on the patients. "Ms. Turnfire! What on Earth are you doing in here?" he called out. "You're supposed to be out in the gardens, remember?" he walked up to the woman. "Come along, deary. I know you have containment issues. Let's go outside, shall we?" He took her arm and began to lead her out of the building.

Isadora and I start to cry out for food. "We want food. isadora likes cake me want brains. food, foood come to me. i want brains and i want food." I smiles hoping to get someone to come. I was hungery now she want brains and isadora wanted cake.

Lauren blinks, taking a moment to register the Doctor's presence.
"Oh, that's right." She giggles, "Yes, let's go to the garden."
Oh yes, I'm fine now, I am... But tonight, I'll hunt if I can!
She stands up to follow Dr. Blunten.

"Oh my. You've done it again Hero." Barnaby Jacobs scowled at Hero. Hero always seemed to be around, although only Barnaby could see Hero everyone felt like Hero was there. "You spilled the tea." Barnaby shook his head sipping from an imaginary cup. "We will have to start all over, get new crumpets and remake the china." Barnaby sighed. "It's going to be a long day isn't it."

Dr. Blunten led her out of the building, and passed by Barnaby on the way back in. "Ah, hello, Mr. Jacobs. I see you are having tea with Hero. Is all well with you two?" He asked the man. He often did this, playing along with their hallucinations and such to get them to trust him, so they would open up more.