Not open for further replies.
First, because I'm-
Oh, hey, quiz.

I got monster killing fest too.

Cabin in the Woods was funny.

Shot on the toilet.

I'm kidding. Stabbed in the shower.

Killed by chainsaw.

Though some of the questions didn't give an answer I'd actually do... So yea. :/

Monster killing fest!
fdda33a1-75b8-4292-9554-cf5d33bdea38.gif

You will die from a mass monster attack in a cabin in the woods. You think it will just be a fun get away for you and your friends, but the sick and twisted torture awaiting you is about to ruin all the fun.

Note to self: Never go to a cabin in the woods. You will die!

I'm going to go to a cabin and be slaughtered by monsters.

Apparently I would freeze to death

<.<

>.>

Sounds about right with how stubborn I am and how I never go near things that scare me ever again 8D

I'm a coward, so stabbed in the shower.

Good thing I'm paranoid enough already. :D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Monster killing fest!

.... Figures.

Death by bear trap...great o.o

Reactions: Faithviper
Reads: Take off all your clothes and climb up a tree

... Why the heck would anyone take off their clothes before climbing up a tree? o.O I rather climb a tree with my clothes on..

Reads: Hide in my closet and call the police on my cellphone

Can't I just run outside and call the police? I mean, that seems safer than staying inside the house, especially in a closet. If anyone opens that closet, I won't have anywhere to hide. Plus, monsters lives in the closet.

Horror movie logic is weird.

Monster killing fest!
fdda33a1-75b8-4292-9554-cf5d33bdea38.gif

You will die from a mass monster attack in a cabin in the woods. You think it will just be a fun get away for you and your friends, but the sick and twisted torture awaiting you is about to ruin all the fun.

Well, if it's in a cabin in the woods monster style, then I won't complain. That movie was awesome.

Death by chainsaw!

You would die by the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! You and your friends are so busy running around having fun that you aren't paying attention to who you should really trust. You may think it's okay to pick up hitchhikers and make friends with strangers, but you better think again. Someone's lingering on the side of the road waiting to introduce you to the chainsaw.

I would probably fuck up and miss an opportunity to kill off one of the teenagers. Then he would corner me and off me in a climactic showdown, but not before I took care of the rest of his friends.

Hand to the gut by Freddy Krueger.

Well, there's worse ways to go, I'm sure.

Hand to the gut by Freddy Krueger.

Well, there's worse ways to go, I'm sure.
Freddy Krueger doe... He'd play with you first and then get enjoyment from it :/.

I had Monster Killing Fest.

Freddy's gonna kill me but that's ok, we would be smartass's back and forth and maybe I'd find a way to trick him within my dream.

Freeze to Death

You would freeze to death in the snow after a long bout of cabin fever drives you insane. Just like Jack Torrence, you don't like being held inside for too long. You will become your own worst enemy and slowly drive yourself mad. Reddd Rummmm.

Depressingly.
As for the quiz, Freddy Krueger would give me a hand to the gut.
I don't even watch Horror Movies though.
;-;

Monster killing fest. So it'd be an awesome death. Painful, but awesome. How exciting.

I'd die by being the last member latched onto the human centipede from lack of nutrients and the fact that the person in front of me already died and is decomposing so the person's intestines shoot out into my mouth through their anus and I'd asphyxiate.

Oh, was that not an option?

Status
Not open for further replies.