How would Y'all like a Danganronpa RP?

S

Spongzilla

Original poster
So I had this idea about a Danganronpa RP, it would be a very peculiar RP style and would probably need so ways for it to be actually implemented but I am addicted to Danganronpa at the moment and was wondering if it would be possible to make a Danganronpa RP.

If you don't know about danganronpa I highly recommend you go and play the games but if you don't want too or have no extra time then that's fine. Danganronpa is a video game where 16 students with ultimate talents are placed somewhere in a killing game. In a killing game the main goal is to kill in order to escape, if someone kills another once the body has been discovered an investigation will begin after which all the remaining students ill head to a class trial area. Then the students must look at the evidence and decide on a culprit, if the guess it correctly than the culprit will be executed but if they guess incorrectly the culprit will go free and everyone else will die.

There are other rules in the game but these are the main ones and there are many trials throughout the game.

Since no-one would want to die first I would probably have a character designed to die first so everyone gets some posts in to develop their characters.

Basically right now I just need to know if anyone would be interested in joining a Danganronpa RP or not, I don't really want to post an RP that no-one will join.

I'd be down

Sounds a pretty cool idea, count me interested!

My only question is, how would the murders following the first work? Would we have to essentially volunteer our characters (presumably in secret) to be the next murder/victim? My only concern is if someone has a really neat character, but they get ejected before the second trial since they become the murder victim. Or would we have a couple of NPC's who will take the fall?

I have an idea where I would make some characters myself the would be like the first few victims so nobody feels bad about dying or killing others. But from there onward you would probably be better off having multiple characters still in that you are ready to lose. This helps develop the characters at least a little before they may die. Also if someone dips out of the RP target them as a victim.

To be a killer would message me in secret yes so it's actually like solving a murder and you don't know the answer. We don't just write stories, we live them. :)

I just want to say that while the fun of Danganronpa is the murder mystery part, I think for the sake of the longevity of the RP we'll have to preplan everything. Have people make one character they want to survive and the ones that they wouldn't mind making killers or victims. The reason I say this is that some people aren't going to be happy to have their character selected for death, and if we can't figure out the mystery then the RP will have to abruptly end which won't be any fun

Reactions: Baddamobs
Welp I also asked this question on another site so if you have and RPNation account we have 10 characters already if you want to join. Fandom - Danganronpa Buried Secret's - A Danganronpa RP

The preplan part sound kind of like a drag and I'd prefer taking a risk than have everything already preplanned :/

I'll go ahead and make two characters for the RP. I normally don't RP there but I'll give it a shot!

Reactions: Spongzilla