How would one go about making a universe-esk RP thread?

T

The Music Man

Original poster
Sorry, but I'm such a noob as to situations like this but here is pretty much what I would like: One of my friends ( @G3n3s1sR3b0rn ) and I want to make a universe where each sub-thread has an elected ruler, kinda to symbolize like the king and whatnot, but we have no clue what we would need to do. Thanks for the help or any advice/guidance.

Um, I don't know if this is the right place the ask this, but I suggest making a group for it.

That way you can make multiple threads but keep them all in one place and organized.

I agree with Kaz. If you need more than one in character thread for your roleplay universe and the plot is supposed to connect them, then making a group would be easiest as you can have many threads in the same place there.

Alternatively you can make different threads in the forum and link to the other ones in the first post of every thread so it will be easy for people in the rp to navigate between the different places. Don't forget to also have a full link list in the out of character thread and have it explain what is supposed to be going on in every place.

I told you! I thought going with a group was the right thing to do. >:P

Lol, thanks everyone, this makes me feel good to know that even my stupidity with something like this can be cured XD.