How well known are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Minibit
7. I see you around.

9 because while I see you everywhere,I'm not stalking you or any of that. So I don't see you constantly. I just see you often. Be thankful.

P.S: You should probably go outside and get some sun, all this PC time should be very bad for you and I'm sure you won't turn to ash by it. xP

7 - I see you around quite a bit in the threads, but you're not yet 'everywhere' (at least to me?)

7 - I see you a lot, but some areas I don't see you popping up as much.
And sometimes you're more present via ratings than actual posts.
9 because while I see you everywhere,I'm not stalking you or any of that. So I don't see you constantly. I just see you often. Be thankful.

P.S: You should probably go outside and get some sun, all this PC time should be very bad for you and I'm sure you won't turn to ash by it. xP
If this is at me (I can't tell if this was a Ninja you just chose to leave or not), I get time in the sun.
A few days a week. :3

5-7=see you a lot in the forums
6-8=see you almost everywhere

Your rating system is flawed!!! ;A;

If this is at me (I can't tell if this was a Ninja you just chose to leave or not), I get time in the sun.
A few days a week. :3
No, it was directed to Minibit xP

Some reason I see her everywhere. She is all the threads, and all threads are Minibit. O_O

Also you get a 6 now.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
0 ~ this is the first time I ever saw you, that I can remember. Sorry.

2 - I really don't see you a lot O.O

I've seen you a bit lately.

8. You're often in General Chatting. I recognize you through your Saber avatars, though I think you had Lightning long before. Also, Iwaku's Resident Saber Class is an easy to remember moniker.

7. I remember the name from a while back, and have seen you a bit lately.

Wow... I had that avatar a long time ago...

I see you around in the community forums a bunch. I always think "Edward Elric!" when I see your av, then I'm like "No, fate/zero."

11. >:3

You need to go outside more, Minibit. Warning: Great graphics but the gameplay sucks. 11/10 IGN.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
11. >:3

You need to go outside more, Minibit. Warning: Great graphics but the gameplay sucks. 11/10 IGN.

I go outside plenty, but everything in this damn town closes at 9 >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.