1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror
Can you use custom ones, or just the ones that Iwaku uses? Also, can you use css variables with them so that your players can change them if they want to?

Pahn has a thread in which she lists the google fonts that can be used. The easiest way to use them is with the normal bbcode, but you can also summon them as followed:

Code:
[div=display:none;] 
[font=FONTNAME] fontname[/font]; 
[/div]
[div=font-family: FONTNAME;] TEXT [/div]

Note the semi-colons.

As for changing it accordingly, that will require them to change the font within the code itself. Noted should be that google fonts are only available to staffers and donaters (or should be at least).

• Love
Reactions: Celaira
Note that I haven't finished all the fonts though XD

Keep an eye on it though, I should update it sometime within the next few weeks.

One of the ones I was looking for was Rogue Script, is that gonna be added? @Pahn

Rogue Script is not on the list, no. In the meantime, you can check out the list directly at Google Fonts, if you sort them alphabetically you can check the font names more easily. If however you SEARCH through the fonts, you'll get results that actually might NOT work since they aren't all included in like the "base" package for Google Fonts.

Thanks, Pahn!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn