How to Train Your Dragon

Answer me this: Why don't you want to join?

• Terrible idea

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Uninterested

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Not enough information

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested, but not enough to post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested, I posted

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Other. (Tell me)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking the time to write that. I can tell that it means a lot to you.

I was actually just thinking, hey, maybe I should start an RP based on this.

Definitely interested.

We've got three people. Though this weekend I bought the expansion pack for Diablo 3... So I wont have any time to write up the OOC. Count on it Monday though!

@WesteriaVale : if you need any ideas written into long form paragraphs or anything typed up, feel free to message me. I've passed high level English, I think I can handle grammar XD

Gotta admit, Diablo is a better reason than most to be gone.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, if you want to get started on the OOC for me, I'll happily make you my Co-GM. :D Though seriously, if you just want to wait til Monday, that's cool too.
(You don't have to do my work for me)

Trust me, as the "smart guy with panic attacks" on group projects, I always do everyone's work for them, no big deal XD I'll get to work on that this afternoon/tonight.

D: Panic attacks are no good.

I found a few websites that have some very good inferoamtion I was going to use (that makes life so much easier)
https://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/explore/dragons
http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/wiki/Isle_of_Berk
https://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/explore/map/isle-of-berk
http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dragons

So, if this makes any sense, I was going to put the general (and obvious) location of Berk with more information. The types of Dragons (You don't have to go super specific. I can do that.) I was also going to do a character list of canon characters that will be around from both the movies and the TV shows. Also a character sheet, But I'll also do that because I have finalized it (mentally) and I have some specific things I want in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just PM me some plot info and I'll get started!

The OOC is now complete. Go there and join~~

I just saw the second movie. I'm all caught up now. I also for some reason hadn't gotten alerts on this thread I fixed it though.
After watching the second movie I came up with a new dragon species idea. It's closely related to the Night Fury. It's called the Nighting Star. It looks like a purple/blue dragon with stars as though it's a galaxy on the dragon's body. It can only blend into a clear night sky nothing else. The Nighting Star has a purple blue fire, but it does not come out like a Night Fury's it comes out more like a normal dragon's fire. It is a well flyer for sharp quick turns and dives.
The details of the dragon are like:
anime_dragon_1024x768-634320.jpeg

Like I said before the color that you will see is a blue/purple with stars.

Please let me know if I could use this as my dragon.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks didn't know you changed it. Is my dragon idea okay?

... Well, it's a lot like the night fury (even as you said). In all honestly I'd rather just let you have a night fury, but I banned them from everyone. I think a different type of dragon would be better.

I would love to, and I'm kinda moot on whatever RP plot point you all choose to go with.
I'm good with lengthy post, see operation polar star in the graveyard. Length wise, trouble only ensues when someone doesn't post, or they do, but not enough for sufficient detailed responses.
Anywho, would we be able to choose reasonable dragons?
I mean, obviously night fury is out of the question but I personally would like to have a Skrill as my characters dragon-
Is that possible?

Good thing I re-watched this.

Preferably, I'd like everyone to have a different dragon when it comes to the rarer types, and someone in the OOC already claimed the Skrull. But if you come up with a good reason why you'd have one, I'll go for it.

As for plot. That's more of a things you're going to have to decide on your own. I've given out a lot of plot information in the OOC and I think any more would really spoil the story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.