How To Train Your Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll transfer them over.

Name:Kida

World: Berk

Appearance: Kida is 5'2" and of a slight, yet somewhat muscular build. Her eyes are hazel and her hair brunette. She wears green tops with brown leggings and a greenish skirt and brown boots. Her hair is usually always tied back tightly and braided so it doesn't get frizzy. Her weapon of choice, on land at least, is a sword that is ever-present at her hip where she can draw it at a moment's notice.

Personality: Kida has a tough exterior. She can be abrasive or snappy at times. She can also be impatient. Underneath all of her seemingly rude behavior, Kida is quite kind and caring, but you have to gain her trust first, which can sometimes be a difficult task. She has an incredible bond and understanding of her Dragon. Thr is somewhat of a lober due mostly due to the fact that her Dragon is a Skrill and much of the village is afraid of him.

History: Kida grew up like any Viking girl. She had always admired Dragons and longed for the day that she could train one for herself.
When the day came for her to chose a Dragon, she was excited. She wanted the perfect Dragon. She was disappointed when none of the common Dragons suited her. Frustrated, Kida ran into the woods, unkown to her there was a massive lighting storm rolling in. She hid in a cave to wait out the storm. As she sat, she heard the frantic, distressed calls of a Dragon, but she could do nothing in that storm. She had to wait till it let up.
When the storm finally did let up and she was able to find her way home she was too preoccupied with finding the distressed Dragon. She followed the frightened roars to a charred, fallen tree. Pinned under it was a small Skrill. Without thinking, Kida ran to free the little Dragon. It was clearly wounded. It's wings were badly damaged and it seemed like it would never fly again. She took it home and cared for it, forming a bond. It took some time for the Skrill to heal, but it never regained its full strength...And became afraid of lighting storms. She named the Skrill Sparky after she had tried to release him, but he just kept coming back.

Relationships: She has little to no friends. Most people are 'acquaintances'. Her Skrill is closest friend.

Dragon: Sparky
A Skrill with dark green that is almost black at a distance and dark brown markings on his head and wings. His eyes are green.
Like all Skrills, Sparky has a 4 shot limit, but he doesn't breath fire. Skrills shoot lightning from their mouths. They can recharge usinf electricity from a lightning storm. However, due to being pinned under a tree during a severe lighting storm, Sparky is afraid of lightning and tries to find a place to hide. Preferably one that won't collapse on him. Due to the same tree incident, Sparky does not have full strength to his wings because they were crushed and almost rendered him permanently flightless. He would have been flightless had it not been for Kida's care. For restoring his flight capabilities, Sparky feels indebted to the Viking girl and remains by her side. As a Skrill, Sparky is 29 feet in length. His shoulder is level with Kida's chest.

(I'll edit whatever needs edited. Just tell what I need to change.)

Haven't replied yet because there's nothing for Dylan to do. He's ready to go, so as soon as everyone gets going I'll have something to type for him.

I copied and pasted my character from another site I was on. I'm waiting for acceptance or if i need to tweak the pair a bit. I may change the Dragon's gender to female. Haven't decided yet.

Hello? Do I need to change anything on me characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.