How To Train Your Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was a catch up, meaning that It happened before they left, I know thats confusing, but long story short; because I was away I couldn't post, meaning that my post would have happened BEFORE they left.
worst case scenario they've fallen out the air mid take off.

And yes, they would have been hit, though less so, so possibly 15 minutes worth of paralysis, its like a shockwave thingy, so the further away you are the less effective it is, but it passes through objects. unless your by a tree in which case you're in a world of hurt.

Sorry I couldn't get my post up today. I as and still sick throughout the day.

@DANAsaur, do you wanna respond before me since you got unzapped first?

Still sick. I might be better tomorrow

grr....I have so many ideas but not enough time or willpower to put them in to effect. I hate having a overactive imagination.

Reactions: Infinatis
I prefer you guys to post and I'll wait till you get to the village :)

... Well, there was a serious communication error. @DANAsaur, read @EddiEddi's IC post again. It says that your character is still there. Just go with it, please.

GAH! SLEEP, WHY U NO MAKE ME NO SICK?

I prefer you guys to post and I'll wait till you get to the village :)
... Well, there was a serious communication error. @DANAsaur, read @EddiEddi's IC post again. It says that your character is still there. Just go with it, please.
sorry for the confusion guys, Yeah @DANAsaur ashen has it right, My post is kinda a running response to all things, so you'd still be there. It also means that It keeps everyone together. because that way players don't get left out. Won't happen again hopefully (because I am not going on holiday for a while)

My post was a catch up, meaning that It happened before they left, I know thats confusing, but long story short; because I was away I couldn't post, meaning that my post would have happened BEFORE they left.
worst case scenario they've fallen out the air mid take off.

And yes, they would have been hit, though less so, so possibly 15 minutes worth of paralysis, its like a shockwave thingy, so the further away you are the less effective it is, but it passes through objects. unless your by a tree in which case you're in a world of hurt.
Alright. When paralyzed can they make noises? So that Dylan or Phoenix could get your characters attention in hopes of him unfreezing them?

sit dead still, close your mouth, and try and make noises that don't require movement, including that of your tongue. those are the noises your char can make. as for the dragons, they can growl/whine/chirip but that's about it, Now's a good chance for internal monologuing but don't worry unparalyziation will come soon enough.

Reactions: Brea
I'll make my next post tomorrow, sorry about the hold up. I got really busy this week... life should officially stop being hectic come Monday.

EDIT: Couldn't sleep, ended up posting my next reply tonight. Hope everything looks good ♥

Last edited:
@Brea, Ragnar asked your character to fly above mine in the formation.

@Brea, Ragnar asked your character to fly above mine in the formation.
AAANNNDDD you're right. Shit. This is what happens when I type up IC's while tired. My bad! I've fixed it.

Has anything really changed? Sorry, I've been sick all week.

Has anything really changed? Sorry, I've been sick all week.
Basically, they're all getting ready to go back to Berk after Ragnar has Storm paralyze everyone.

Also, @EddiEddi , just so you know, Dylan and Pheonix didn't fly off. Pheonix is hovering over them, so that when they do all start off she'll be able to get in her position at the top easier. He's still there. Also, is Ragnar changing the plan now? You kind of confused me.

basicly since everyone looks grumpy Ragnar's asking if anyone else has any ideas. and he hasn't looked up to see him yet, He assumed he's just sodded off. so you can have Dylan surprise him. this is intresting to say the least.

@AshenAngel I'm terribly sorry I haven't gotten alerts recently. Even so I really hate to say I'm gonna have to drop out of this RP. I recently got a lot more hours at work and have to cut back on my RP. Terribly sorry. I wish the best of luck. Feel free to replace me with a new person or if anyone wants to, take over mine. Again, very sorry. Happy RPing

Is there still room for one more? I have a character already made, I just have to transfer her hete from another RP from another site. She has a Skrill, if that's alright. I made him afraid of storms so that he wasn't as powerful.

I'm afraid to say I think we're dead (unless I'm not getting IC messages any more) and we allready have a Skrill.
However, I've been debating drawing up some plots for dragon based 1x1's, so if you want to talk dragons pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.