How To Train Your Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
l'avi(s) is the advice.

Or a warning

@ResolverOshawott, you have been kicked from this roleplay due to inactivity. I've given you a week and a day, and you have failed to produce an introduction or comment on the OOC.

@Zoey12598, you have forty-eight hours to post a form and claim a spot on the list! If you fail to do so, you will loose your spot to @Infinatis.

Reactions: Infinatis
@Brea... Maybe if you try and make another post, the others will jump in and ninja post right before you...

Will work on it right now

@Brea... Maybe if you try and make another post, the others will jump in and ninja post right before you...
Haha, that would be my luck.

I'll reply when I get home in a few hours (probably around 5 or 6 hours from now).

Ill have a post up tomorrow. Is thus okay?

Sorry, I prefer having my first post on a PC rather than mobile.

I'll start to make my post. Any post limit for after? I think you said 3 sentences min. Lemmie check.

Before I post, may I know what's going on? I don't feel like reading 40+ posts atm.

Aeva and Alution are kinda standing off against Avery and her dragon, Brendan and his dragon, and Ragnar and his dragon. Dylan and his dragon are watching and listening from behind some boulders. Ake is riding around on his dragon, watching from out of sight. Fianna just left the whole stand-off on her dragon.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
I do believe I'll have to start eating souls if this inactivity continues... People, wake up and post.

Reactions: Infinatis
I have to apologize myself. One of the servers at my work took a vacation and I volunteered to take over her hours so I've been a bit busy. I promise I'll keep up more from now on.

Just read your post @EddiEddi . Just so you know, Fianna and Grell already left, they're heading back to Berk, so you might want to edit the part where they're paralyzed. I know I'm not the GM, just thought I'd point that out. I also do have a question: My character (Dylan) and his dragon, Pheonix, are hiding behind some boulders nearby, observing. Were they paralyzed too? Or did your electric-shock thing not reach them?

Status
Not open for further replies.