How To Train Your Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, you have been added to the wait list.

Did you not read the first post?

I did. I meant what is it for?

If someone fails to post at least once a week, they will be kicked and the first person on the wait list takes their spot.

Oh, this is a limited spot RP. Alright.

@Ayla, Aeva's dragon is literally growling behind Ragnar and the gang. Ragnar and Fianna are standing in between Aeva and her dragon.

WELL DARN

let me fix it

I'm working on a post right now... I'm really sorry about the wait, I'll try not to do it again.

No, no. Take your time... -maliciously waits-

Update: Literally just finished reading all the posts and planning out my starter. Should be up within the next half hour or so ♥

It's been an hour and a half, Brea....

Yeah, I know, I'm sorry. I really thought it'd take me a half hour, but my coding wasn't working right, and by the time I fixed it there were three new posts for me to add reactions to and all that. Lame excuse, I know, but that's just how it went down. Now that I have my starter in and I'm all caught u[ I should be able to post quicker.

Also, if my post conflicts with anything, let me know so I can fix it... I reread it and everything, so I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be any problems, but if there are any I'll be more than happy to fix them. And, sorry it's so horribly long, after this my posts probably won't be any longer than 3-5 paragraphs.

Alright. I'm having a bit of trouble reading your post, @Brea. Probably because I'm using a stupid iPhone instead of a computer, but still. The border you have set bumped over your text into the black abyss known as the side of the screen, and I can't see it.

Alright. I'm having a bit of trouble reading your post, @Brea. Probably because I'm using a stupid iPhone instead of a computer, but still. The border you have set bumped over your text into the black abyss known as the side of the screen, and I can't see it.
I'm looking at it on mobile now, and I'm not really sure what you mean.... Everything looks fine for me. But, I've gone ahead and added a spoiler at the bottom of my posts that just has the text, instead of all my fancy coding. Hope that works for you.

Ya, I've tried turning off and on phone, closing safari, and throwing my phone at a wall. It's still coming out glitchy. C'est l'avi, I guess. Thanks for the spoiler, I can read that one.

What I don't understand is how the thing was fine the first time I looked at it, then it decided to go hide. -//////-# Oh well.

Reactions: Brea
It's: C'est la vie.

Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi in both french and english.

Madame Cornec betrayed me, then. Mean French teacher. Probably because she didn't like me.

Reactions: Infinatis
Status
Not open for further replies.