How To Train Your Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked a couple people if they'd like to join but no one's taking. We only need a couple more members so I can't wait to get started.

[Name]
Avery Syn
[Age]
[Gender]
Female
[Appearance]
3v4Yqpvh.jpg

[Personality]
Avery is very solitary, and keeps to herself. She is a bookworm, and often will correct somebody if they make a grammatical error. She can be rude, and inforgiving. Often times, she disobeys orders and will do whatever she thinks is the right choice. This often gets her in trouble. Avery can be considered very well and truely rebellious.
[Breif History]
Avery, born on the Isle of Berk, has always had an intrest in dragons. She has never thrived or had an extreme obession to kill one, such as her parents did. Her father was always more in tune with her curious side, but her mother constantly pushed her to be the dragon killer her family was known for.
[Dragon Species]
Stormcutter
[Dragon Name]
Genesis
[Dragon Appearance]
cloudjumper_by_lulubadran-d799l2h.jpg

Are Storm cutters allowed? [spoili] These things:
tumblr_my66s85vG21rkrf4ao4_r1_500.gif
[/spoili] Of course, I realize the size might be an issue to you, since they're very large dragons, so to make it a bit smaller mine wouldn't be in the adult stage yet.

@Brea
Mine is a Stormcutter and it was accepted, so im guessing yes.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Color Ref: 001b85
"Some boys never become men."

commission_6_by_zamius-d6xnugv.png

Name:
"Not the most viking-like name, but the name doesn't determine how good of a viking you are."
. Dylan Dean Dixon .

. 17 .

"Let's see, deep voice, there's something dangling between my legs. I think I might be a girl"
. Male .

Brief History:
"I think the past should stay in the past."
. Dylan was born into a long line of skilled warriors and hunters. He was the last of four children (3 older brothers, oldest to youngest goes: Asger, Elof, Haldor and Dylan), and always the runt of the litter. However, he learned how to fend for himself quickly, just as his brothers before him did, and became a respectable young man. He often went on hunting trips with his older brothers and father, bringing home much of the meet that fed their village. But, when the dragons came to raid, Dylan was instructed to hide away with his mother. This really bothered him, because he was a viking, and vikings took on dragons. So, when he earned the privilege to fight at the age of twelve he was more than ecstatic.

The very first dragon he took on, and took down, was a Deadly Nadder. While the Nadder was a youngster, it was still a big moment in young Dylan's life, and his family celebrated. Dylan soon became accepted in the village, and became a regular hunter for them, as well as a protector. For this reason, he didn't adjust well to the whole 'let's train the dragons instead' thing. It really angered him that his village was willing to turn their backs on generations of tradition. Slwoly, the rest of his family gave in, getting dragons of their own, but Dylan strongly fought the urge. He didn't want to be another bandwagoner.

That is, until his seventeenth birthday. He was out hunting on his own, because his family was too busy taking care of their dragons. Because he was so heated, a large wild boar took him by surprise, and started to attack him. He fled the scene, running until he reached a cliff. Dylan turned around to fight, but before he could get his weapon out the boar ran towards him and knocked him over the edge. He really thought he was going to die, but a nearby Stormcutter had seen the whole thing, and took it upon herself to save him and fly him to safety. At first he was confused, but he quickly got over it. He reluctantly took her in- discovering later on that she was considered a runt for a Stormcutter- and the two have been best friends ever since.

Dragon Partner:
"I usually call her Pheo, but she's technically named Pheonix."
. Pheonix- Pheo .

Dragon Species:
"Only kind of dragon worth training, if you ask me."
. Stormcutter .

Dragon Appearance:
"Pheo is a beauty, even if she is a runt."
[spoili]
Cirrus_zps67f70bb7.png
[/spoili]

"Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two very different people."

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Question for when we begin:
Where would be starting exactly? With Aeva's arrival on Berk?

Edit: Thank you (:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we will be starting then.

... One more person... Please?

Could we start sans one person?

Name:
Raiden Norsworthy

Appearance:
young-anime-boy1.jpg
Brief History:
Raiden was born into a rather
experienced family of dragon-riders, having high expectations
to become an equally experienced rider and living up to
those expectations as well. He is a bit shy at times and
can be difficult to talk to, but if you get to know him he really is
a reliable person who can make any occasion one of joy.

Dragon Partner:
Krystal

Dragon Species:
Grapple Grounder

Dragon Appearance:
Grapple_Grounder_-_FB.png

Can I still join?

@Shadows, accepted, we may now begin... Once I get the IC set up =^-^=

@Zoey12598, there will be a wait list, you can join if someone doesn't post their intro within a week of the IC's start.

much excitment.

Ok I would like to be on the wait list then and also are night furys allowed?

says on the rules that nightfuries arent allowed.

Alright thank you I had red through everything just must not have seen that one thank you @Ayla

Status
Not open for further replies.