3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Ello all, AshenAngel is having one of her cravings again, so you all shall be tortured by it as well! Mwahaha! Just kidding.

I'm looking for someone who can write up a decent paragraph. Sound good? Good.

As for my idea... Shoot me a pm/start a conversation with me if you're interested.

While Berk may be the only Viking island to make peace with the dragons, other riders do exist in this world.
One such rider has turned up on Berk after a harsh storm altered their flight path. Those of Berk are wary of this teenager because those who are not from the island generally bring harm rather than good. And, to be truthful, the rider is a bit wary of those on Berk because their work with dragons is something that really has never happened before.
This rider needs help though, as her dragon is ill.. The question is whether or not she can trust in those of Berk to help her dragon.

Any takers?

Eh wouldn't it be more wise to focus on the group How To Train Your Dragon rp that you have planned?

This is a one on one request that I set up prior to the group. Unless you want to do a one on one, leave me be on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.