1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

How to Train your Dragon~ Riding school

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sugar_n_spice, Dec 9, 2014.

1. So I watched the second How to Train your Dragon movie and this idea popped into my head, and I thought it was interesting so here it isn't~

You have been selected to attend The Dragon Riding Academy, you can sign up as a human or a dragon. Your human will not start out with a dragon. Each class I will pare them with a different dragon. You will get each dragon once before I start putting your human with the dragon they did best with. Your human and dragon will not be a permanent pare you will get them once but I will purpusly not put them together so that it will be a more wide role playing experience. You will have to learn to become friends with and understand another dragon that won't automatically fall in love with your charter. I want you to have to work to win them over and dragon rpers make it hard for the humans to win them over. It will make it a lot more fun and I will pick the matches of each class and at the very end I will be reading all the posts and putting together the matches I think are best, these will be your permanent matches. Other than that you are just here to learn and have fun the teachers are npcs so they can do whatever. I hope everyone enjoys the plot :)

If you are interested here is the IC, we need members so everyone feel free to join :)

#1 Sugar_n_spice, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014