Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Hi. So I'm somewhat new to this site and still trying to figure out how things work here. I've been rping for ten years now and consider myself fairly well. Anyway, what I'm looking for in an rp partner is someone who can be patient. I'm in college and sometimes I may post a few times a day and other times it may be a couple of days in between posts. It just honestly depends on what I have going on in real life. I prefer my partner to be 18 or older just in case something mature does come up in the rp. If you are under 18 I will still roleplay with you, but there will be no mature content allowed. I put this as an advanced roleplay, but seeing as I have only been here a little while and haven't made one of these/done a public rp here before, I'm not exactly sure if I'd be labeled adept or advanced. I've done a lot of roleplays before and have written anywhere from three paragraphs to twenty. It just depends the situations in the roleplay and my partner to be honest.

Edit: Also, I mainly play female. If I had more time I wouldn't mind doubling up, but as of right now I don't have time to write two characters per rp, so I'll have to say I'm only looking for someone to play the male character.

Now, moving on. I wish to do a HTTYD roleplay obviously. This could go many ways and I have lots of ideas for one. The only thing is, I'm not going to post them all here as that would take a lot of time XD Instead, I'm going to put some pairings and you all can message me through conversations which pairing you would be interested in. I will only take one or two people at the moment so you better hurry. Now, without any more talking, here are the pairings:

HiccupxOC
Hiccup's SonxOC
Hiccup's DaughterxOC
StoickxValka
If you have a pairing of your own, feel free to add it in your pm to me. Also, any of these could include Toothless finally finding a mate :)

Last edited:
I would be interested in this if we could do our own characters. Maybe a little after Hiccup and the group?

Status
Not open for further replies.