How To Talk to a Girl

E

Elyd

Original poster
I can't believe this exists, BUT. WikiHow Presents: How to Talk to a Girl.

5. Look into her eyes and be serious and not desperate. You will seem desperate if you don't sound confident, put yourself down, or if you ask her out after just knowing her for a few hours.

And other good advice. So I thought I'd pass it along and giggle silently.

THIS IS GONNA BE THE THREAD WITH THE MOST VIEWS EVER

TL;DR: DON'T BE A DICK. BE FUNNY WITH KINDA DICK JOKES BUT DON'T BE A DICK! SHOW YOU HAVE A DICK THOUGH BY NOT BEING A DICK!

Step 1) Open mouth
Step 2) Speak
Step 3) ?
Step 4) Profit

Who needs to go out and talk to girls when you've got WikiHow articles and Razilin?

Please, please don't spend the whole conversation trying to stare into my eyes.
DON'T WANT.
BAD ADVICE.
Only look into the eyes some of the time.
Please. ;__;

Wiki knows all...

In the warning section: "If she is mad at you or she "doesn't want to talk about it," leave her alone for awhile. There is no set time; she will be ready when she's ready." "Don't EVER talk to her in a rude or crude way. This is a huge turnoff to most girls and will get you dumped."

Seriously, I know a couple of people who could give this a read and benefit.

Girls don't like me looking in their eyes... :(

*bolts the door against the rest of the emo doucehbags who are about to flood in with their seminal discharge of self-pitying drivel*

How To Talk To A Girl:
Move mouth, make sounds come out, form words.
Done.

Haven't needed this stuff yet, but I'm sure some will make use of it.

Ask her about school, girls often enjoy talking about classes and projects.

lolno. I hate this topic, no matter who brings it up. :|

So Fluffu, how's school? LOLtroll.

Also; if you can't get a girlfriend you're just too lazy.

how's school? it's this place I go to and listen to people all day long as they secretly suck me dry of money and any will to go on : D Yeah that's how school is! >.>

....dude if you keep staring at me i'm going to kick you in the nuts

ways to REALLY talk to a woman:

1. chocolate (lot of it) maybe some strawberries with that
2. gifts (EXPENSIVE SHINY STUFF)
3. food! (well for me cuz i'm a totally fatty : D )
4. sex! BETTER BE GOOD D< and don't let me find you slacking off! THIS IS A TEAM EFFORT! TEAAAAM!!
5. tell her how awesome she is and answer her every whim and desire : D

yup totally *puts on shades*

alright in all seriousness though...come on seriously?

how about trying to talk to us like we're you know...respected human beings >.> it's a start.... -___-

*points to above post*

Agreed. I had a guy approach me at a club (I was there because it was a friend's birthday party and she was hosting it there >.> ) and asked if I would like to get laid later..... Yeah, not gonna happen. Gotta have a bit respect to even get a girl to even talk to you afterwards.

How To Talk To A Girl:
Move mouth, make sounds come out, form words.
Done.

You forgot the expulsion of air before you can make the sounds.

Does this advice actually work? Xd. I haven't had a girlfriend before or chatted up a girl so I wouldn't know.

Please, please don't spend the whole conversation trying to stare into my eyes.
DON'T WANT.
BAD ADVICE.
Only look into the eyes some of the time.
Please. ;__;

If I'm not looking at your eyes can I look at your tits instead? I swear I'm paying attention to what you're saying, totally.

If I'm not looking at your eyes can I look at your tits instead? I swear I'm paying attention to what you're saying, totally.
I expected nothing less, Dark.
So asking permission is at least a plus.
;p

My first thought: This actually exists?
My second thought: I suppose this is a major problem for some people if this actually exists.

When you go to Google and type "how to talk" it automatically assumes you're looking for info on "how to talk to girls". Astounding.

HEY ASSHOLES, WOMEN ARE PEOPLE TOO! Geez, it's not like you need to learn Klingon to talk to women! Though... for some, that might be a plus.

I just like the shape, they're quite mesmerizing.

That line has worked 1/50 times, every victory counts.

@Alan: It wasn't even what I was searching for. I couldn't believe it came up. And it shocks me that it exists - see your second thought.

Amen.