How To Talk to a Girl

You also gotta take into account if the chick is even worth talking, some bitches just like getting talked at.

@Alan: It wasn't even what I was searching for. I couldn't believe it came up. And it shocks me that it exists - see your second thought.

Amen.

You were looking for how to talk to guys, weren't you? If you go to Google and type in "how to talk," "how to talk to guys" is third on the list!

;)

Yeah, this whole thing seriously confuses me. Just... why??

If I'm not looking at your eyes can I look at your tits instead? I swear I'm paying attention to what you're saying, totally.

OF COURSE.
Cleavage-stare FTW.
For those dumb girls like me, that's a good sign. Unmistakable one.

You were looking for how to talk to guys, weren't you? If you go to Google and type in "how to talk," "how to talk to guys" is third on the list!

;)

Yeah, this whole thing seriously confuses me. Just... why??

LOLs absolutely I was. ;) Actually, to point out how truly bizarre this was, I'm pretty sure I was searching for how to talk about/address royalty. This has NOTHING to do with that, thanks Duck Duck Go. >_>

oh see when i start typing "how to talk" into my google search bar it searches "how to talk dirty" and the first link is how to talk dirty to guys.

yeah google you know me well huuuur

...wtf?

'Ey yo, 'ey yo, I'mma let you finish but BAM: http://jezebel.com/5833986/sexist-women-like-pickup-artists

Summed up nicely by, "By way of explanation, Hall and Canterberry write, "Women who have negative attitudes about members of their own gender find men who treat them in a dominant way during courtship more desirable because it is consistent with their sexist ideology."

What's even fuckin' funnier? Bitches holdin' negative attitudes about their own gender is more prevalent than most folk think.

"Here, let me pour you another drink.."

Trollolol

Hey, what I wanted to talk to....I dunno....a cat?

Google assumes I want to talk to girls if I type in "how to talk." What if I wanted to talk to a chair? Or what if I were a guy with locked-in syndrome and just wanted to know how to talk (as in, the act of moving the mouth and tongue and making intelligble noises), as opposed to talking to someone in particular?

Google! You have failed me!

Hahahahaha Oh dear...

I always believe in the pounce method. No means yes. Go! Go! Go!