How To Take Down A Psychotic Magician ( SupervillainxSuperhero RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew looked at her for a moment before he looked at her. " Well that may work to make it seem like you are fine to my father and I can be able to figure out what he is up to through you too. Hopefully he won't pity you," he said, musing about how to get his father's attention. Most of the woman's resume for this job always had a job that was used for seduction amongst other thing. " I'll make one for you," he stated.

@TragicTrees

"....Alright, fine. How am I supposed to apply? Do I just.....call and ask for a interview?" She asked, frowning a bit "And I'm kind of curious as to what you plan to put on the resume, but I'm figuring it's best not to ask about it. So, I won't. I'll probably find out when it's done, anyway." She sighed a bit, wondering how many ways this could possibly go wrong. The answer? A lot. Even with no immediate fighting, the whole situation here was dangerous.

Matthew looked at her and decided to answer in the only way he knew how. " I will handle that and the resume. If you call my father will be susicious and also reject you, he hates walk-ins,people who do it via phone or text or even online. He rather get a reccomendation from an employee, thankfully I know a guy who works for him," he said to her, deciding not to go in any further as he wasn't about to let anyone corrupt him at all. He was very curious indeed.

@TragicTrees

"Alright." She agreed, nodding a bit "Ah, I suppose that's that. Unless you need anything else right now? I mean, I don't see what else we could plan out right now, though." She continued, sighing a bit and placing her hands on her hips "I can't think of anything else myself, that is. I'm sure there's other things we could talk over, but I wouldn't know what." She pursed her lips a bit, before sighing.

Matthew looked at her for a brief moment too. " So, I guess we can part ways for now, there isn't anything I can think to do either," he said, as he realized that there was nothing to do except give her something. He handed her a pass. " This will work to get backstage since you will need your own copy if my father sends you on quests to talk to me, that's how he gets most of the secretaries fired too," he said.

@TragicTrees

She flipped it over in her hands for a little bit, before pocketing it with a nod "Noted. Anything else I need to know about him?" She said, crossing her arms comfortably across her chest "Like, anything else he'd fire me for? Or is this his main thing?"

((Sorry it's so short!! I had a little trouble trying to figure out something longer))

Matthew looked at her and debated if there was anything else that was bound to get her fired too. He looked at her. " Well, he often will do things that seem strange, whatever you do, do not ask what he is doing," he said, knowing that he hated people who were noisy.

@TragicTrees

"Wasn't planning on it. I'm usually not nosy unless told to be." She replied, nodding her head, before taking a moment to stretch "Anyway, I'll be on my way, then? Give me a heads up if anything shows that I should know about. Or, you know, about the whole job thing."

Matthew nodded as he smiled." Good, I think that covers everything to be quite honest," he said, as he wasn't about to add anything. " Hopefully, he will call you back in a few days or preferably a few hours," he said, as he vanished from the area, hoping it would go well.

(Ts to next day?)

@TragicTrees

((Sure! When to specifically, though?))

( How about when she get a call from Lucas?)

Status
Not open for further replies.