How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her blood was sweet and it made him shiver. Biting down harder more poured into his mouth as he leaned into her more. Feeling her clench his shirt in her hands he didn't stop and continued. Alexzander knew this a bad idea because he didn't know if he could stop himself before he sucked her dry. And right now he couldn't help it. He continued to drink even after he knew he should stop. He couldn't, he just couldn't. HIs heart was pounding as he was taking more than he needed and started to panic a bit when he couldn't stop himself.He pleaded with her in his mind to stop him, stop him now, pull away, push away. Do something. to do something!

Helena could feel something was wrong, he needed to stop. If he went any farther she would run into problems herself. She held onto his shirt more tightly. She couldn't back away from him, he had her pinned to hard against the wall with his body. She had o push him away, though part of her felt bad to have to do that. This was her choice after all. "Alezxander." She whispered then moved her arms. She pushed him, trying to pulled his body away from him.

It was then that he realized that she couldn't back up away from him, he had her pinned and pressed up against the wall. Feeling her gripping his shirt to tightly he knew that he needed to stop. Espcially as she tried to push him away but was too weak to do so. He continued for several more moments before forcing himself to pull back. His breathing was a bit heavy as he wiped his lips and turned from her, hanging his head.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that..." he said. "I can't keep doing that...I need to find some different food source before I need to feed again...But I can't just feed on anyone, I'd leave a blood trail for them to notice...they'd track us down. Damn...I-I will find something..."

Helena continued to lean on the side of the wall. "It's alright, don't worry about it. I know it's tough." She said to him. "I'm sure we'll find some other way later but you show be fine for now. At least while we are still here." She eventually lifted her arm out, putting it on his shoulders while he was looking down and away from her. "You're forgetting that i know what it's like. As long as you feel better now, that's the important part." She smiled at him, as she slowly got herself back in a regular standing position were she didn't have to lean on the wall.

He listened to her and bit his lip harder. so hard blood dripped down his chin. Feeling her put her arm across his shoulders. Sighing as she stood up he looked up and wiped the blood off her his chin and lip. The krusnik wasn't as optimistic though about the feeding situation. But he nodded anyways and forced himself to smile.

"Sure, sure..." he said and looked down again. He didn't get up again and sat out on the porch late into the night. He didn't feel like going inside and was a bit uncomfortable being inside anyways, sighing. Late into the night he fell asleep on the Porch, snoring softly as his shaggy light hair fll into his face.

Helena nodded and went back inside, leaving him out there. She sat back down on the couch they were on before and pulled her hand up. She set it down where his fang marks were. She would have to keep Rose from seeing it. She pulled her hood back up, hoping it would cover some of it from Rose's sight. Helena could hear Rose running around in another room, most likely trying to stay away from Alexzander, though if she looked she would realize he was outside. She glanced out one of the windows from where she was sitting at, knowing he was still out there. Though through time she closed her eyes and made herself more comfortable on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.