3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
sandwich-1590625932.jpg
Apparently this is a discussion people have, the main argument I've heard is apparently cutting them diagonally gives you more sandwich. Is this true? How do yall cut your sandwiches?

Ive always cut my diagonally because that's how I was taught and they're fun to eat that way 😂

When I do cut a sandwhich (which is rare) it's diagonal. Just because I like triangles. I'll eat it regardless of the cut.

Reactions: Sorrelfur
I'm assuming you mean 'more sandwich' per slice, right? Pfft, okay that probably goes without saying LOL. For a second I thought you meant cutting a sandwich somehow produced more sandwich and it reminded me of the infinite chocolate illusion, which still hurts my brain just thinking about it.

I mean, it really depends, ya know? What sort of bread do you have? Are your ingredients portioned proportionally? It's not rocket science, but mayhaps the amount of sandwich in your slice has nothing to do with your slice! And if you're slapping meats on some brioche, vienna roll or white bap slices, well that's some thick and typically unevenly shaped bread (except white baps, they're basically hamburger buns) pretty sure horizontal slices would be ideal, and I've never cut a burger diagonally. But if we're talking wheat or white bread, thems some skinny uniformed slices! In which case you just have to go diagonal, because mama always cut your lunch into triangles. 😉

I don’t cut my sandwich

only consume

I cur my sandwiches diagnolly. There is no other way in my eyes 😘

I cut my sandwiches diagonally. I find it easier and I squish them less that way.

I don't care. Most sandwiches don't warrant cutting to begin with and I will just devour them in their whole state. It does depend what kind of sandwich it is and what bread is used.

I cut them horizontally. :D

Not because I am a rebel, but that's the only way they'll fit my lunch box.

• Haha
I like having it cut diagonally, I just think it's more aesthetically pleasing? If that makes sense LOL

Reactions: LunaValentine
Both. Both are valid!

I cut them alright, cut them with my teeth. Sandwiches were literally invented for ease of eating, like, just pick them up and eat them, so cutting them kinda makes it a moot point.

With a potato peeler. Life should be lived dangerously or not at all.

I've only needed five stitches since the last accident.