How to make smut hilarious.

C

CosmicWeinerDog

Original poster
So I found this thing a while back, and every so often I boot it up for a laugh or six.

http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

Lets see what it can do shall we?

It all started when that ruffle-shirted fop in tight pants Freddy Pangbourne bicycled his way into my life. And all because I accepted my Great Aunt Clarisa Fremont's invitation to vacation the summer at her lucullan mansion in Pasadena, California.

TRANSLATION:

All they began when this Fop of the basket of bee extended the shirted in the pair of breathlessness Freddy, he be the bicycle goes departure its way in my life. And all because I supposed the mine that that large invitation of the Fremont of the Clarisa of TIA did the holidays the summer to its manoir of the lucullan in Pasadena, Califórnia.

Lets see if we can do better than that...

Had I only known before what I know now, I would not today be six-months pregnant, married to Pasadena's most eligible ex-bachelor, and sadder but wiser. Yes, I blush to say, in that order.

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Just know what I know now I will marry her, she is six months pregnant Pasadena, for example-and sad, but not a good idea, he said, red."

Better, but I still think we can get more out of this translator. Time to bring in the big guns.

So... I've just realised that by raging and making jokes about incest RPs, I'm making the term "incest RPs" show up on Google.... therefore allowing Incest Roleplayers to find Iwaku faster...

...6 translations later, SDL gives us:

"If... I recognized but by the rabiar and the jokes of RPs of the marks dishonor blood, the dishonor blood limit of RPs is done the exposition in the upper interruptions in Google. ... The Roleplayers to the permission dishonor blood therefore find Iwaku more RAPIDO... "

How about you Iwaku? What amusing translations can you get out of this sucker?