How to make good interest checks or partner requests and advertise them effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
First things first To make a good request thread group or 1x1, Captivate your audiance. Now this can be anything one here or where ever you rp.

So for Group you want a slightly short attention getter yet not to short a good solid paragraph up to two or 3. Don't give every thing away just enough to get people interested in your plot. You can limit the number of people in your group and put up riles. Can't help when people show interest and then don't reply that happens to everyone sadly.

For 1x1 request this is going to sound conceded but talk about yourself give some of what you like and what you want in a partner. List your rules but don't be so strict it makes people say oh yeah that be a fun role play .. not. Put some color, photos and flashing pretty ness add your Personality to it.

Actually that last bit goes for group as well get a little flashy with it grab my eye so to say. However don't be over zealous with color rules and your explanation and give variety of Pairings also list where you like to rp and what you prefer. If you don't ask you will never know.

We'll I am tired that's all for now will add more later.

Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.