How to Live on Your Own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gasping, Zayne quickly went to Adriel. "Oh my god- are you alright? Should we fetch some ice?" The boy was concerned, but then gave a wary look at Noir. The thought to ask him why, exactly, he had done that crossed Zayne's mind, but he decided against it. Clearly, this brunette boy was volatile; Zayne made the resolution to stay away from him, and inspected Adriel.

"I'm fine really it's just a bump on the head really nothing major! To be honest I'm used to being smacked by him" Adriel said laughing slightly as he sat there. "Sad yet rrue..." Noir said as he sat back down pulling out his book once more. " I envy you Noir I can't sit still for five minutes let alone read so intently like you. Just how do you do it?" Adriel said as he smiled. "Well it's not that hard but it is when people pester me..." Noir said as he flipped a page in his book.

Seeing that Noir was about to read gave Zayne confidence that if he spoke to Adriel, the other boy wouldn't care. "But why did he hit you? In fact, why does he hit you so much?" he asked.

In the other corner, Donovan and Adaline were still talking. Their voices had gone from hushed tones to a much more approachable, normal speaking level. Though Adaline still made herself small as she sat, Donovan seemed much more relaxed and less closed off to other people now. They had apparently reached the end of their conversation and moved onto another subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.